- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Rappel down the waterfalls of La Fortuna.
- Relax in the hot springs of the Arenal Volcano.
- Snorkel off the side of a catamaran in Manuel Antonio National Park
Make it truly your own. Start with this TailorMade sample itinerary, then work with our Private Travel team to customize the tour. Culture, nature, animals and adventure — Costa Rica has it all. Go paddling through rapids in La Fortuna, embark on a night walk in Monteverde to spot nocturnal animals, and hike along Manuel Antonio National Park to take in the incredible views. With endless add-on activities and selections, this tour to Costa Rica can be made unique to how you travel best.
Day 1: San José
Day 2: San José/La Fortuna
Day 3: La Fortuna
Day 4: La Fortuna/Monteverde
Day 5: Monteverde
Day 6: Monteverde/Quepos
Day 7: Quepos
Day 8: Quepos/San José
Day 9: San José
- Hotels (8 nts).
8 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Note: Allow USD310-405 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, boat, local bus, walking.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mi Cafecito Coffee Cooperative Tour, Sarapiquí
- Your Wellness Moment: Hot Springs, La Fortuna
- Guided cloud forest night walk (Monteverde)
- Free time in La Fortuna, Monteverde, and Quepos
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from San José are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this TailorMade Costa Rica: Rivers, Jungles, and Wildlife tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 163 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 108 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 977 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 21 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
TailorMade Costa Rica: Rivers, Jungles, and Wildlife tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this TailorMade Costa Rica: Rivers, Jungles, and Wildlife tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : WifiThis adventure boasts vans fitted with Wi-Fi for up to five users at a time. Check your email, upload a photo to Facebook, or send a tweet to your friends.
- 5. Trip Type : TailorMadeCreate your own private adventure from a selection of unique itineraries that can be tailored to exactly what you like and how you want to see the world.