- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Join a naturalist guide on a cloud forest night walk.
- Relax in the hot springs of the Arenal Volcano.
- Catch some waves with a surf lesson in Puerto Viejo
Make it truly your own. Start with this TailorMade sample itinerary, then work with our Private Travel team to customize the tour. Costa Rica leaves you breathless in so many ways, with countless adrenaline-pumping adventures to pick and choose from and an incredible spectrum of wildlife. After you zipline through Monteverde's cloud forest and sip coffee at the co-operative where it's produced, you'll be itching to take in all that this incredible country offers.
Day 1: San José
Day 2: San José/Quepos
Day 3: Quepos
Day 4: Quepos/Monteverde
Day 5: Monteverde
Day 6: Monteverde/La Fortuna
Day 7: La Fortuna
Day 8: La Fortuna/Tortuguero
Day 9: Tortuguero
Day 10: Tortuguero/Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Day 11: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Day 12: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca/San José
Day 13: San José
- Hotels (13 nts), jungle lodge (2 nts, multi-share).
12 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD335-435 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, tractor, public bus, boat, walking.
- Your G for Good Moment: Cafe Monteverde Experience, Monteverde
- Your Wellness Moment: Hot Springs, La Fortuna
- Guided cloud forest night walk (Monteverde)
- Jungle lodge stay
- Nature trail walk with swim (Sarapiquí)
- Free time in Quepos, Monteverde, La Fortuna, Tortuguero, and Puerto Viejo
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from San José are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this TailorMade Costa Rica: Natural Wonders tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 239 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 159 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
TailorMade Costa Rica: Natural Wonders tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this TailorMade Costa Rica: Natural Wonders tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Merchandising : WifiThis adventure boasts vans fitted with Wi-Fi for up to five users at a time. Check your email, upload a photo to Facebook, or send a tweet to your friends.
- 5. Trip Type : TailorMadeCreate your own private adventure from a selection of unique itineraries that can be tailored to exactly what you like and how you want to see the world.