- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tortuguero: This park is home to the nesting grounds of the green sea turtles, offering spectacular beaches and fantastic opportunities to spot wild animals and birds.
- Arenal: Admire one of the most beautiful volcanoes in the country and its mesmerizing park, dotted with trails and rich in wildlife.
- Monteverde: Settled by American Quakers in the 1950s, this primary cloud forest is made out of six unique ‘life zones’, hosting many endangered species, as well as a variety of fascinating plants.
- Tamarindo: This busy beach resort is great for a night out, surfing and exploring the bustling restaurant scene.
Enjoy the many highlights of Costa Rica on this 14-day itinerary, including wonderful rainforests, volcano, cloud forests and the exotic North Caribbean side of Costa Rica. Discover a country of great natural beauty, whether you are watching the Arenal volcano whilst bathing in hot springs, walking in the canopy of Monteverde's cloud forest, relaxing on the pristine jungle of Tortuguero or enjoying the warm waters of the Pacific Coast. This is the real nature lover's paradise.
Day 1: Arrival San Jose
Day 2: San Jose – Tortuguero (135km – 4 Hrs By Road / 2 Hrs By Boat)
Day 3: Tortuguero National Park
Day 4: Tortuguero – Arenal (210km – 5 Hrs By Road / 2 Hrs By Boat)
Day 5: Arenal Volcano National Park
Day 6: Arenal Volcano National Park
Day 7: Arenal – Monteverde (60km – 2.5 Hrs By Road / 45 Min By Boat)
Day 8: Monteverde
Day 9: Monteverde
Day 10: Monteverde – Tamarindo (190km – 4 Hrs)
Day 11: Tamarindo
Day 12: Tamarindo
Day 13: Tamarindo - San Jose (265 Km - 4.5 Hrs)
Day 14: Departure San Jose
- 13 nights’ accommodation
- 13 breakfasts,
- 3 lunches on days 2, 3, 4
- 2 dinners on days 2, 3
- Air-conditioned transportation as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis
- Shared transfer between the Airport and the Hotel
- Operated with English, and Spanish-speaking local guides on shared basis
- All monuments and visits as indicated: Guided visit to Tortuguero village (day 2), guided boat tour through Tortuguero National Park canals and entrance fee to Tortuguero National Park (day 3), Hotsprings in your hotel (day 5 and 6), Hiking to lava Trails of Arenal Volcano (day 6), visit to Hummingbirds Garden (day 8).
- Shared boat from Guapiles to Tortuguero and back
- Meet and greet on day 1
- Hotel taxes
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Airport taxes
- Airport porterage
- International and domestic flight tickets or visa fees and local taxes
- Gratuities for drivers and guides
- Optional tours and activities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Supersaver | Discovering Costa Rica, 14 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 473 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 23 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Supersaver | Discovering Costa Rica, 14 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Supersaver | Discovering Costa Rica, 14 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.