- Tortuguero: This park is home to the nesting grounds of the green sea turtles, offering spectacular beaches and fantastic opportunities to spot wild animals and birds.
- Arenal: Admire one of the most beautiful volcanoes in the country and its mesmerizing park, dotted with trails and rich in wildlife.
- Monteverde: Settled by American Quakers in the 1950s, this primary cloud forest is made out of six unique ‘life zones’, hosting many endangered species, as well as a variety of fascinating plants.
Enjoy the many highlights of Costa Rica on this 8-day itinerary, including wonderful rainforests, volcano, cloud forests. Discover a country of great natural beauty, whether you are watching the Arenal volcano whilst bathing in hot springs, walking in the canopy of Monteverde's cloud forest, relaxing on the pristine jungle of Tortuguero. This is the real nature lover's paradise.
Day 1: Arrival San Jose
Day 2: San Jose – Tortuguero (135km – 4 Hrs By Road / 2 Hrs By Boat)
Day 3: Tortuguero National Park
Day 4: Tortuguero – Arenal (210km – 5 Hrs By Road / 2 Hrs By Boat)
Day 5: Arenal Volcano National Park
Day 6: Arenal – Monteverde (60km – 2.5 Hrs By Road / 45 Min By Boat)
Day 7: Monteverde
Day 8: Monteverde – San Jose (140 Km – 2.5 Hrs)
Day 9: Optional Extra| Guanacaste Extension 4 Days / 3 Nights: Monteverde - Guanacaste -san José
Day 10: Optional Extra| Manuel Antonio Extension 4 Days / 3 Nights - Monteverde - Manuel Antonio- San José
- Superior Hotel Category = Park Inn or similar 4*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Real Continental or similar 5*
- Superior Hotel Category =Grupo Pachira or similar 4*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Grupo Pachira or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Arenal Manoa or similar 4*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Tabacon or similar 5*
- Superior Hotel Category = Monteverde Gardens & Lodge or similar 4*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Monteverde Gardens & Lodge or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Wyndham Tamarindo or similar 4*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Cala Luna or similar 5*
- Superior Hotel Category = Shana By The Beach Hotel or similar 4*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Parador or similar 5*
- 7 nights accommodation
- Shared transfer between the Airport and the Hotel
- All monuments and visits as indicated: Guided visit to Tortuguero village (day 2), guided boat tour through Tortuguero National Park canals and entrance fee to Tortuguero National Park (day 3), Hike Lava Trails (day 5), Hotsprings in your hotel (day 5)
- Hotel taxes
- 3 nights accommodation
- Shared transfer from Monteverde hotel to Guanacaste hotel
- Shared transfer from Guanacaste hotel to San Jose Airport
- 3 nights accommodation
- Shared transfer from Monteverde hotel to Manuel Antonio hotel
- Shared transfer from Manuel Antonio hotel to San Jose Airport
- 7 breakfasts
- 3 lunches on days 2, 3, 4
- 2 dinners on days 2, 3
- 3 breakfasts
- 3 breakfasts
- Air-conditioned transportation as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis
- Operated with English and Spanish-speaking local guide on shared basis on day 2, 3, and 5
- Day 1 San Jose:
- Day 6 - 7 Monteverde:
- OPTIONAL EXTRA | GUANACASTE EXTENSION:
- Day 8, 9, 10, 11 Guanacaste
- OPTIONAL EXTRA| MANUEL ANTONIO EXTENSION:
- Day 8, 9, 10, 11 Manuel Antonio
- Shared boat from Guapiles to Tortuguero and back
- Meet and greet on day 1
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Supersaver | Costa Rica Essentials Plus, 8 Days tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 46+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Supersaver | Costa Rica Essentials Plus, 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 November 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 November 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Supersaver | Costa Rica Essentials Plus, 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Supersaver | Costa Rica Essentials Plus, 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.