- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-34389
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
Enjoy the highlights of Costa Rica on this eight-day itinerary, including wonderful sceneries to celebrate love: rainforests, volcanoes, romantic getaways, tropical jungles and pristine beaches. This is a country of great natural beauty and every destination has something unique to offer. Costa Rica really is a natural paradise for lovers.
Day 1: Arrival San Jose (18km – 30min)
Day 2: San Jose – Pacuare (120km – 3hrs)
Day 3: Pacuare
Day 4: Pacuare – Arenal (180km – 4hrs)
Day 5: Arenal
Day 6: Arenal – Manuel Antonio (230km – 5hrs)
Day 7: Manuel Antonio
Day 8: Departure Manuel Antonio (155km – 4.5hrs)
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Grano de Oro or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Pacuare Lodge 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Arenal Springs Resort & Spa or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Parador Resort & Spa or similar 4*
- 7 nights accommodation
- Hotel Taxes
- 7 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches (Day 2-4)
- 2 Dinners (Day 2-3)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: guided white water rafting Pacuare Lodge Class II-III (Day 2); guided white water rafting Pacuare Lodge Class IV (Day 4)
- Private transfers from/to Juan Santamaria International Airport
- Transportation as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis
- Operated with English- and Spanish-speaking guide during the activities (Day 2, 4)*
- *Please note you will be accompanied by local guides for the activities only. There is no guarantee that you will be part of a group, or part of the same group during the tour.
- Day 1 San Jose:
- Manuel Antonio:
- Meet & Greet
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Romantic Adventure In Costa Rica tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 111+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Romantic Adventure In Costa Rica tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 November 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 November 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Romantic Adventure In Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Romantic Adventure In Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.