- Zip lining
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Try your hand at SUP or surfing on Tamarindo Beach.Go tubing on the Rio Celeste, Costa Rica’s famously bright turquoise river.Cruise alongside playful dolphins on a catamaran ride.Relax in hot springs and mud baths in Rincon de la Vieja.Fly through the treetops on a ziplining adventure.
Jump into ‘Pura Vida’ with this epic journey through the crown jewel of Central America, Costa Rica, led by adventure influencer and Director at Canadian Geographic and the RCGS, Andrew Lovesey. Whether he’s coordinating expeditions across the globe or off on his own adventures, Andrew is a modern explorer with more than a few stories to share (ask him about the Order of The Star of Honour of Ethiopia) as you make your way through the Costa Rican rainforest.Go tubing along the magnificently turquoise waters of the Rio Celeste, have a go at surfing on the renowned Tamarindo Beach, fly through the rainforest canopy on a zip-line adventure, and enjoy some well-deserved relaxation with mineral-rich hot springs and mud baths. Home to some of the diverse wildlife in the world, cruise alongside playful dolphins on a catamaran ride and spot nocturnal creatures on a night walk through the forest. Spend your final evening taking in a blockbuster sunset from the sun-soaked Pacific Coast before heading home relaxed and recharged.
Day 1: Explore San Jose in your own time
Day 2: Experience the vitality of the Rio Celeste on a river tubing adventure
Day 3: Marvel at the incredible Rio Celeste Waterfall
Day 4: Wallow in a riverside mud bath in Rincon de la Vieja
Day 5: Swing through the tree canopy on a white-knuckle adventure, then hike to the
Day 6: Join pods of dolphins on the Pacific Ocean
Day 7: Free day in Tamarindo
Day 8: Head to Liberia Airport and wave goodbye to Costa Rica
- All breakfasts and 1 dinner All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout & RCGS guide
- Tubing adventure on Rio Celeste, hike to Rio Celeste Waterfall, night hike in Tenorio, hike in Rincon de la Vieja and hot springs at Rincon de la Vieja
- Zip-line canopy tour and Catamaran tour to see dolphins
- Any international flights to San Jose and from Liberia City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this RCGS: Costa Rica Volcanoes and Beaches with Andrew Lovesey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 118+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this RCGS: Costa Rica Volcanoes and Beaches with Andrew Lovesey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
RCGS: Costa Rica Volcanoes and Beaches with Andrew Lovesey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this RCGS: Costa Rica Volcanoes and Beaches with Andrew Lovesey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.