- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 50 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Visit Tortuguero National Park
- Ride a boat on the Tortuguero Canal
- See the Arenal Volcano
- Explore the cloud forest of Monteverde
Explore the rich biodiversity of the area before transferring to the most famous natural landmark of Costa Rica, the Arenal Volcano. See the volcano from your hotel and choose any one of the included activities to make the most of your time there. Drive to Monteverde, a town in the northern mountains of Costa Rica that is renowned for its cloud forests. Enjoy the beauty of its amazing landscape and lush green surroundings before heading back to the capital.
With visits to national parks and reserves and the chance to choose from a variety of optional activities, this trip is sure to give you the chance to experience of Costa Rica's stunning natural beauty and rich biodiversity at its best.
Day 1: San Jose
Day 2: San Jose – Tortuguero National Park
Day 3: Tortuguero National Park
Day 4: Tortuguero – Arenal
Day 5: Arenal
Day 6: Arenal – Monteverde (jeep – boat – jeep)
Day 7: Monteverde
Day 8: Monteverde – San Jose
Day 9: Departure
- Airport pickup and drop off (private). All transfers mentioned on the itinerary (shuttle bus)
- English-speaking, naturalist tour guides
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All breakfasts. Other meals as per the itinerary
- Chance to choose 1 activity from those mentioned on the itinerary
- All taxes
- Gratitude for guides
- Alcoholic beverages
- International airfares
- Anything mentioned optional and charges not included in the tour price
- Save +US$ 57 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.