- National parks
- Rainforest and jungle visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 100
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit Tortuguero National Park
- Ride a boat on the Tortuguero Canal
- See the Arenal Volcano
- Explore the cloud forest of Monteverde
Explore the rich biodiversity of the area before transferring to the most famous natural landmark of Costa Rica, the Arenal Volcano. See the volcano from your hotel and choose any one of the included activities to make the most of your time there. Drive to Monteverde, a town in the northern mountains of Costa Rica that is renowned for its cloud forests. Enjoy the beauty of its amazing landscape and lush green surroundings before heading back to the capital.
With visits to national parks and reserves and the chance to choose from a variety of optional activities, this trip is sure to give you the chance to experience of Costa Rica's stunning natural beauty and rich biodiversity at its best.
Day 1: San Jose
Day 2: San Jose – Tortuguero National Park
Day 3: Tortuguero National Park
Day 4: Tortuguero – Arenal
Day 5: Arenal
Day 6: Arenal – Monteverde (jeep – boat – jeep)
Day 7: Monteverde
Day 8: Monteverde – San Jose
Day 9: Departure
- Airport pickup and drop off (private). All transfers mentioned on the itinerary (shuttle bus)
- English-speaking, naturalist tour guides
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All breakfasts. Other meals as per the itinerary
- Chance to choose 1 activity
- All taxes
- Gratitude for guides
- Alcoholic beverages
- International airfares
- Anything mentioned optional and charges not included in the tour price
- Costa Rica visa fees
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.