- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 30+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go tubing on the Rio Celeste, Costa Rica’s famously bright turquoise river
- Try something for the first time, whether that’s tubing, ziplining or surfing
- Have a go at surfing on the renowned Tamarindo Beach
- Kick back on the sunsoaked Pacific Coast, then watch a blockbuster sunset
Costa Rica, the crown jewel of Central America, has it all. Biodiversity. Pristine jungles. Superb beaches. There’s a flurry of adventure planned on this week-long jaunt. You’ll tube the Rio Celeste. Swing through the jungle Tarzan-style. Search out exotic wildlife. Soak in thermal baths. Learn to ride a wave in one of the world’s surfing meccas. What’s not to love? And it’s all possible with just five days annual leave.*Live Adventure, Give Adventure.*Each time you book an adventure with Edits, we’ll contribute £15 to the Inspiration Project. That’s enough money to fund a day trip for a local child. Since 2017, our guides have been taking disadvantaged children to see their country’s famous sights and you’ll help us do this more in 2020.
The hotels were ok, basic at times but literally just a place to sleep, so luxury wasn't essential. The best on one was Europa hotel after the lake Garda ferry”
Explore San Jose in your own time
Experience the vitality of the Rio Celeste on a river tubing adventure
Marvel at the incredible Rio Celeste Waterfall
Wallow in a riverside mud bath in Rincon de la Vieja
Swing through the tree canopy on a white-knuckle adventuremailto:Anna%20Hann"
datetime="2019-10-10T09:43">, then hike to the Cauldronsmailto:Anna%20Hann"
datetime="2019-10-10T09:42">Join pods of dolphins on the Pacific Ocean
Join the surfers on the waves
Head to Liberia Airport for your flight home
- 7 nights accommodation in comfortable hotels
- All breakfasts and 1 dinner
- All transport and listed activities
- Free arrival and departure transfers for everyone
- Tour leader throughout
- Tubing adventure on Rio Celeste, hike to Rio Celeste Waterfall, night hike in Tenorio, hike in Rincon de la Vieja and hot springs at Rincon de la Vieja
- Zip-line canopy tour, Catamaran tour to see dolphins and a surf or SUP lesson
- Any international flights to San Jose and from Liberia City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Rainforest & Restful Retreats in Costa Rica tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 82+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rainforest & Restful Retreats in Costa Rica tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 235 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 19 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Rainforest & Restful Retreats in Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rainforest & Restful Retreats in Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.