- Active and outdoor
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Welcome to beautiful Costa Rica! You will fall in love with this tropical paradise. Find the balance between mind, body and spirit surrounded by nature thanks to the lush jungle and the imposing Arenal Volcano. Discover Tortuguero National Park located in the North Caribbean side of Costa Rica, an incredible opportunity to see wildlife and cultural experiences to get closer to the Costa Rican essence. Relax at the vibrant beach of Tamarindo, one of Costa Rica's best-known surf spots, a wonderland of adventure with the serenity of a tropical getaway.
Day 1: Arrival San Jose (20km – 30min)
Day 2: San Jose – Tortuguero (120km – 3hrs)
Day 3: Tortuguero
Day 4: Tortuguero – Arenal
Day 5: Arenal
Day 6: Arenal – Monteverde
Day 7: Monteverde – Tamarindo
Day 8: Tamarindo
Day 9: Tamarindo – Departure San Jose
- 8 night’s accommodation
- 8 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches (Day 2-4)
- 2 Dinners (Day 2, 3)
- Arrival shared transfer from Juan Santamaria International Airport (Day 1)
- Shared transfers between areas including Land and Boat ride to Tortuguero and Lake Crossing Arenal-Monteverde
- Departure private transfer to Juan Santamaria International Airport (Day 9)
- Operated with English- and Spanish-speaking local guides during the scheduled activities (Day 3, 5, 6)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Tortuguero Canals boat tour, Tortuguero village (Day 3); Arenal Volcano trail 1968 hike; Baldi Spa hot springs (Day 5); Monteverde Hanging Bridges (Day 6)
- Meet & Greet
- Hotel taxes
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (if any)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pura Vida Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Pura Vida Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pura Vida Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.