- Active and outdoor
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a trip to Tortuguero National Park
- Relax in the hot springs of Baldi
- Hike the Arenal Volcano
- Take nature walks in Manuel Antonio National Park
This trip is a combination of adventure and nature exploration as you hike and enjoy outdoor activities like nature walks, wildlife spotting and boat tours through Tortuguero's canals. From Tortuguero, head to Arenal Volcano in La Fortuna where you have a list of activities to choose from to spend the day, including volcano hiking in the Arenal Volcano National Park, kayaking in Lake Arenal, or horseback riding. And then end the day by relaxing in the thermal hot springs of Baldi Hot Springs.
Monteverde and Manuel Antonio National Park are the ideal destinations to explore Costa Rica's abundant rainforests. Spot wildlife such as a great variety of resident and migratory birds, different species of monkeys, iguanas, sloths, turtles and Caymans.
Don't miss out on this nature tour of a lifetime!
They first took us to a local artisan coffee and gift shop where we were able to try locally grown and roasted coffee. It was actually quite good. We then drove onto the first part of our tour to Cahuita National Park. What an amazing place. A nice walk along a beach area with all kinds of wildlife all around us. The guides did an excellent job of pointing all of this out from Howler Monkeys to leak cutter ants to Sloths up in the trees. We were under the cover of the trees so it was a very pleasant experience and an easy area to walk along.
We next went to a banana plantation on our route to the Tortuguero Canal. We stayed in the bus because they didn't want us to potentially spread any disease to the banana plants. However our guide went out and cut off a start of a banana bloom and brought it back to the bus and showed us all what the baby bananas look like. It was totally fascinating.
Tortuguero Canal was quite fun as well. We saw all kinds of wild-life including more sloths, all kinks of birds and even a small caiman (small alligator) in the water as well as bats sleeping under a Palm leaf. When we returned from the boat portion of the tour they had some refreshing cut fruit for us to snack on. All-in-all it was a great day and I wouldn't have planned it any differently. Thank you so much for the great tour Greenway! The price was excellent and your guides made it a really fun time for everyone.”
Day 1: Welcome to Costa Rica
Day 2: Tortuguero National Park
Day 3: Tortuguero
Day 4: Tortuguero - Arenal Volcano
Day 5: Choose a tour day in Arenal
Day 6: Cano Negro wildlife refuge tour
Day 7: Monteverde by jeep - boat - jeep
Day 8: Choose a tour day in Monteverde
Day 9: Quepos – Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 10: Choose a tour day in Manuel Antonio
Day 11: Free day in Manuel Antonio
Day 12: Free day in Manuel Antonio
Day 13: Free day in Manuel Antonio
Day 14: San Jose
Day 15: Goodbye
- Shuttle bus service
- Airport – hotel – airport transfers
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals specified in the itinerary.
- International air fare
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages
- Entrance fee to Tortuguero National Park
- Activities in Arenal Volcano National Park, Monteverde National Park and Manuel Antonio National Park unless specified in the itinerary during booking
- Earn US$ 121+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.