- Active and outdoor
- Zip lining
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Zip line canopy tour
- Rainforest aerial tram ride
- Hanging bridges
- Swimming in hot springs
Your breath-taking, adventure begins with a pickup from your hotel and a relaxing private drive through the wonderful Costa Rican countryside on an air-conditioned transportation and recent model deluxe vehicle or mini bus. Your guide will point out many sights of interest including coffee plantations, sugar cane and citrus plantations, diverse fruit stands and rural farming communities. You will be heading Fortuna Town, about 2 hours drive from San Jose. Upon arrival to the beautiful property of Arenal Reserve, you will have some free time for use restrooms and explore the surroundings before to start the adventure and Zip Line canopy tour.
Located in the northern lowlands of Costa Rica, the impressive Arenal Volcano is a National Park that attracts thousands and thousands of tourists due to its beauty and recent past volcanic activity. Back in the 80´s the volcano was very active, but now has reduced its activity and we could say that it has entered a period of calm. However, the beauty of the Volcano and surroundings are just spectacular. Once in La Fortuna Town, a sightseeing tour will show you the highlights of the area and its rich diversity of tourist attractions, ecosystems, the lake, culture, customs & traditions of this emblematic town of Costa Rica.
The zipline consists of the 7 most extreme zip line cables at Arenal Mundo Aventura Park. Begin the tour with an adrenaline filled climb up a 18 meter high tower (54 feet) to fly over a 120 meter (360 feet) high canyon the highest place in the park. From here you can take in spectacular views of the Pino Blanco Waterfall, Arenal Volcano, and Cerro Chato. Next, you will cross a hanging bridge to Arenal Mundo Aventura’s longest cable – 980 meters (0.6 miles) high above the la Fortuna Waterfall with great views of downtown Fortuna. Finally, you will glide across the cables at high speeds of up to 70 km/hr (43MPH).
Later, you will relax in one of the best thermal water places in the area: Baldi Hot Springs. At Baldi Hot Springs you will find an endless dreamed stay, where the natural environment, colorful natural gardens, therapeutic waters, pure air and our care combine on a perfect state; the dream came true. The unique frame where your experience turns into the most unforgettable one. In here you will enjoy multiple thermal pools, a giant stem room, luxury pool bars, Giant water-slides, relaxing areas and much more.
Upon arrival to Baldi Hot Springs, enjoy a delicious Buffet Lunch before to jump into the Thermal Pools. Lockers and Towels are included in our tours. At this paradise you will stay till 4:00 PM, them, we will begin our return trip to the city of San Jose.
- Private transportation from your hotel in San Jose
- Private naturalist tour guide
- Profesional adventure guide
- Zipline canopy tour
- Aerial tram ride over the rainforest
- Buffet lunch
- Entrance fee to Baldi Hot Springs
- Hotel Pick Up
- Alcoholic beverages
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThis tour is for active people looking for an amazing experience in the rainforest. It is not recommended for people with medical situations or limited mobility. Not recommended for pregnant woman. The minimum age for participate is 7 years old. Please wear comfortable tennis shoes, jeans and t-shirts, hat, mosquito repellent. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.