- Horseback riding
- Hot springs
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the stunning Arenal Volcano
- Rainforest horseback riding
- Swimming in thermal pools
Is it your first time on a horse? If so, you will be instructed by a professional guide that offers a vast knowledge of horses and how to ride them for the first time.
Your breathtaking adventure begins with a pickup from your hotel and a relaxing private drive through the wonderful Costa Rican countryside in air-conditioned transportation. Your guide will point out many sights of interest including coffee plantations, sugar cane and citrus plantations, diverse fruit stands and rural farming communities. You will be heading to La Fortuna Town, about 2 hours' drive from San Jose. Upon arrival to the beautiful property of Mistiko Park, you will have some free time to use the restrooms and explore the surroundings before starting the horseback ride into the rainforest.
Located in the northern lowlands of Costa Rica, the impressive Arenal Volcano is a National Park that attracts thousands and thousands of tourists due to its beauty and recent past volcanic activity. Back in the 80´s the volcano was very active, but now has reduced its activity and we could say that it has entered a period of calm. However, the beauty of the volcano and surroundings are just spectacular. Once in La Fortuna Town, a sightseeing tour will show you the highlights of the area and its rich diversity of tourist attractions, ecosystems, the lake, culture, customs and traditions of this emblematic town of Costa Rica.
At Mistiko Park, Paco's Horses combines excellent riding with fascinating introductions to the rich rainforest of Arenal. This tour includes a short visit to one of the hanging bridges during a pause in the ride. The scenery at Paco's Horses is large and breathtaking, you can't go wrong with this adventure.
Later, at Baldi Hot Springs you can enjoy the natural environment, colourful natural gardens, therapeutic waters and pure air. In here you will enjoy multiple thermal pools, a giant steam room, luxury pool bars, giant water-slides, relaxing areas and much more.
Upon arrival at Baldi Hot Springs, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch before jumping into the thermal pools. Lockers and towels are included in our tours. Stay at this paradise until 4 pm, when we will begin our return trip to the city of San Jose.
- Private transportation
- Private professional tour guide
- Entrance fee to Mistico Park
- 2 hours horseback riding into the rainforest and Hacienda
- Buffet lunch
- Entrance fee to Baldi Hot Springs
- Free time in the Hot Springs
- Use of lockers and towels
- Complementary beverages during the transfers
- Hotel Pick Up
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratitues for guide
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThis tour is for active people looking for an amazing experience in the rainforest. It is not recommended for people with medical situations or limited mobility. Not recommended for pregnant woman. Minimum age for participation is 10 years old. Please wear comfortable tennis shoes, jeans and t-shirts, hat, mosquito repellent COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.