- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- View the stunning Arenal Volcano
- Experience the rainforest hanging bridges
- Swim at Baldi Hot Springs
You will head to Fortuna Town, about 2 hours' drive from San Jose. Upon arrival at the beautiful property of Mistiko Park, you will have some free time to use the restrooms and explore the surroundings before starting the nature walk into the rainforest and enjoying the Hanging Bridges.
Located in the northern lowlands of Costa Rica, the impressive Arenal Volcano is a National Park that attracts thousands and thousands of tourists due to its beauty and recent past volcanic activity. Back in the 80´s the volcano was very active, but now has reduced its activity and we could say that it has entered a period of calm. However, the beauty of the Volcano and surroundings are just spectacular. Once in La Fortuna Town, a sightseeing tour will show you the highlights of the area and its rich diversity of tourist attractions, ecosystems, the lake, culture, customs & traditions of this emblematic town of Costa Rica.
At Mistiko Park and Hanging Bridges, enjoy travelling the forest via paths full of nature and wildlife. Stop in front of the majestic Arenal Volcano and admire its beauty and the wonderful forest that surrounds it. Walk across 10 regular bridges and 6 Hanging Bridges and gaze at a 18 meters (60 feet) waterfall within a comfortable non-slippery trail without steps.
Later, relax in one of the best thermal water places in the area: Baldi Hot Springs. Enjoy and soak up the colorful natural gardens, therapeutic waters and pure air! Upon arrival at Baldi Hot Springs, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch before jumping into the thermal pools.
Lockers and towels are included in our tours. At this paradise you will stay till 4:00 pm, then we will begin our return trip to the city of San Jose.
- Private transportation
- Private professional tour guide
- Entrance fee to Mistico Park and Hanging Bridges
- Rainforest nature walk
- Buffet lunch at Baldi Hot Springs
- Free time for enjoy Baldi Hot Springs
- Use of lockers and towel
- Hotel Pick Up
- Alcoholic beverages
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThis tour is for active people looking for an amazing experience in the rainforest. It is not recommended for people with medical situations or limited mobility. This tour is suitable for families with kids Please wear comfortable shoes, jeans and t-shirts, hat, mosquito repellent. Bring swimsuit and sandals for the hot springs. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.