- Hot springs
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Arenal Volcano View
- Fortura Waterfall swimming
- Rainforest hike
- Hot springs
This breathtaking adventure begins with a pickup from your hotel and a relaxing private drive through the wonderful Costa Rican countryside on an air-conditioned transportation and recent model deluxe vehicle or minibus. Your guide will point out many sights of interest including coffee plantations, sugar cane and citrus plantations, diverse fruit stands and rural farming communities. You will be heading Fortuna Town, about 2 hours drive from San Jose. Once in Fortuna you will visit Fortuna Waterfall.
Located in the northern lowlands of Costa Rica, the impressive Arenal Volcano is a National Park that attracts thousands and thousands of tourists due to its beauty and recent past volcanic activity. Back in the 80´s the volcano was very active, but now has reduced its activity and we could say that it has entered a period of calm. However, the beauty of the Volcano and surroundings are just spectacular. Once in La Fortuna Town, a sightseeing tour will show you the highlights of the area and its rich diversity of tourist attractions, ecosystems, the lake, culture, customs & traditions of this emblematic town of Costa Rica.
Once you arrive to the La Fortuna Waterfall, prepare to be blown away by the beauty of this impressive waterfall near the Arenal Volcano. You will also be able to swim and take amazing photos.
Later, relax in one of the best thermal water places in the area: Baldi Hot Springs. Enjoy and soak up the colorful natural gardens, therapeutic waters and pure air! Upon arrival at Baldi Hot Springs, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch before jumping into the thermal pools.
Lockers and towels are included in our tours. At this paradise you will stay till 4:00 pm, then we will begin our return trip to the city of San Jose.
- Private Transportation
- Private Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance fee to Fortuna Waterfall
- Nature walk in the rainforest
- Free time to enjoy the waterfall and swimming
- Buffet lunch
- Entrance fee to Baldi Hot Springs
- Free time for enjoy the Thermal & Hot Springs
- Hotel Pick Up
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips for the guide
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThis tour is for active people looking for an amazing experience in the rainforest. It is not recommended for people with medical situations or limited mobility. Please wear comfortable tennis shoes, jeans and t-shirts, hat, mosquito repellent, swimwear. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.