- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Take a tour through captivating Costa Rica and experience the natural beauty this Central American wonderland is famous for. Witness the Arenal Volcano then take a dip in the hot springs nearby. In Monteverde Cloud Forest you can take a thrilling zip line, flying over the cloud forest between giant trees. Explore Manuel Antonio National Park’s beautiful lagoons, palm fringed beaches and lush green forests.
Day 1: Arrive San José
Day 2: Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 3: Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 4: Santa Elena & Monteverde Cloud Forest
Day 5: Santa Elena & Monteverde Cloud Forest
Day 6: La Fortuna
Day 7: La Fortuna
Day 8: San José
Day 9: Depart San José
- 8 night(s) in hotels
- 5 Breakfast(s)
- Public Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle
- Entry to Manuel Antonio National Park
- Entry to Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 30+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nature Trails tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 01 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Nature Trails tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nature Trails tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.