- National parks
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 8+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn more about the history and production of Costa Rican coffee
- Enjoy your dinner while watching Arenal Volcano. See the Irazu Volcano
- Relax at one of the best beaches in Costa Rica
- Spend a day rafting in the Balsa River
This tour has been designed with nature lovers, families and adventurers in mind. Engage in multiple outdoor attractions like hiking, white-water rafting, ziplining, boat tour and coffee plantation visit while exploring some of Costa Rica’s top natural attractions.
We will drop you off at the airport in San Jose at the end of the tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: San Jose arrival
Day 2: Coffee Plantations and La Paz Waterfall Gardens tour
Day 3: Irazu Volcano and Orosi Valley tour
Day 4: Arenal Volcano National Park tour
Day 5: Sky Park adventure
Day 6: White-water rafting in Balsa River
Day 7: La Fortuna – Tortuguero National Park
Day 8: Tortuguero National Park: Nature walk
Day 9: Tortuguero National Park – Puerto Viejo & Cahuita
Day 10: Puerto Viejo & Cahuita
Day 11: Puerto Viejo – San Jose
Day 12: San Jose departure
- Meals: 11 breakfast, 9 lunch and 3 dinner
- Accommodation: 4 nights in San Jose, 3 nights in the Arenal Volcano area (La Fortuna), 2 nights in Tortuguero National Park & 2 nights in Cahuita Beach (Caribbean coast)
- Transport: Pickup and drop-off. A comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle for transport throughout the trip
- An experienced, bilingual tour guide
- All taxes
- Tortuguero National park entrance fees (USD 15 per person) to be paid directly at the national park
- Green turtle conservation fees of USD 2 to be paid directly at the Green Turtle Conservation Museum.
- International, domestic flight tickets
- Costa Rica visa fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis tour is family friendly The minimum age requirement for some adventure activities is 8 We can accommodate adventure activities if you are traveling with infants Vegetarian/vegan meals available (please advise at the time of booking)