- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- San Jose: Costa Rica’s capital city was founded in the mid18th century. Visit its museums, the Europeaninspired National Theatre and stroll through its historic neighbourhoods.
Enjoy the best of Costa Rica on this 8-day guaranteed departure! Explore wonderful rainforests, volcanos, cloud forests and the exotic North Caribbean side of Costa Rica. Discover a country of great natural beauty, whether you are watching the Arenal volcano whilst bathing in hot springs, walking through the canopy of Monteverde's cloud forest or relaxing on the pristine beaches of Tortuguero. This is truly a nature lover’s paradise!
Day 1: Arrival San JosÉ
Day 2: San Jose – Tortuguero (135km – 4 Hrs By Road / 2 Hrs By Boat)
Day 3: Tortuguero National Park
Day 4: Tortuguero – Arenal (210km – 5 Hrs By Road / 2 Hrs By Boat)
Day 5: Arenal
Day 6: Arenal – Monteverde (170 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 7: Monteverde
Day 8: Monteverde – San JosÉ (140 Km – 3 Hrs)
- 7 night’s accommodation
- 7 breakfasts
- 3 lunches on days 2, 3, 4
- 2 lunches on days 2, 3
- Air-conditioned transportation as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis
- Shared transfer between the Airport and the Hotel
- Operated with English, French, Italian or Spanish-speaking licensed local guides on shared basis on days 2, 3, 5 and 7.
- All visits as indicated: Tortuguero National Park Boat Tour (day 2), guided nature walk on Tortuguero (day 3), Visit to the Tortuguero Village (day 3); Arenal Volcano Hike (day 5); Monteverde Cloudforest Reserve (day 7)
- Shared boat from Guapiles to Tortuguero and back.
- Meet and greet on Day 1
- Hotel taxes
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Airport taxes
- Airport porterage
- Optional tours
- International flight tickets or visa fees and local taxes
- Gratuities for drivers and guides.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mystic Forests Of Costa Rica tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 389 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 23 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mystic Forests Of Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mystic Forests Of Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.