- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cartago: Climb to “the Colossus” Volcano and cycle your way to the Turrialba Volcano in a Mountain bike
- Atirro: Horseback riding through a sugar cane plantation with panoramic views, followed by a cooking class
- Pacuare: Rafting on the Pacuare River for 13.6 kilometres
- La Virgen: Discover the secrets of chocolate in a biological reserve
Go on an adventure in Costa Rica with this eight-day trip filled with action and excitement. Hike to the mighty Colossus, get an adrenaline rush with a mountain bike tour from Irazu to Turrialba, and jump onto the back of a horse and discover the beauty of the surroundings, River rafting, volcanoes , hot springs and a chocolate plantation will occupy your time on this journey through the best of Costa Rica.
Level: Moderate (Three to five hours of activity a day and/or elevation gain, longer distance, uneven terrain)
Day 1: Day 1: ARRIVAL SAN JOSE
Day 2: Day 2: SAN JOSE - IRAZU VOLCANO - TURRIALBA VOLCANO - AQUIARES WATERFALL
Day 3: Day 3: TURRIALBA - ATIRRO HORSEBACK RIDING - COOKING CLASS - TURRIALBA
Day 4: Day 4: TURRIALBA - PACUARE RIVER WHITE - WATER RAFTING - SARAPIQUÍ
Day 5: Day 5: SARAPIQUI - CHOCOLATE TOUR - HOT SPRINGS - ARENAL
Day 6: Day 6: HOT SPRINGS - ARENAL
Day 7: Day 7: ARENAL - MONTEVERDE - SAN JOSÉ
Day 8: Day 8: DEPARTURE SAN JOSE
- 07 nights’ accommodation in standard double room in all hotels
- Meals included at selected local restaurants (7 breakfasts, 3 lunches,)
- Private transfer in air-conditioned vehicle
- Profesional English-speaking guide
- Refreshments and snacks with water while on the road
- Equipment, logistics and personnel details:
- Bicycles and helmets
- Rafting equipment
- Other items:
- Entrance fees to all sites included in the program
- 24-hour service hotline
- Tourist taxes and port fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses and personal gear
- Alcoholic beverages
- Lunch on day 7
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Multisport Through Volcanoes & Rivers tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 10 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Multisport Through Volcanoes & Rivers tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Multisport Through Volcanoes & Rivers tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.