- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- VISIT Tortuguero National Park, a wildlife centre near Sarapiquí, Arenal National Park, Manuel Antonio National Park
- CRUISE the canals of Tortuguero National Park
Glide along the canals of Tortuguero under the watchful eyes of colourful toucans and trek up the slopes of the Arenal Volcano-a family adventure in the Pura Vida playground.
Day 1: Arrive San José
Day 2: San José – Tortuguero National Park (2 Nights)
Day 3: Tortuguero Sightseeing
Day 4: Tortuguero – Horquetas – Sarapiquí – Arenal National Park (2 Nights)
Day 5: Arenal National Park Sightseeing
Day 6: Arenal National Park – Manuel Antonio (2 Nights)
Day 7: Manuel Antonio National Park Sightseeing
Day 8: Manuel Antonio National Park – Depart San Jose
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 7 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 6 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Monkeys Jungles and Volcanoes tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 57+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Monkeys Jungles and Volcanoes tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 26 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Monkeys Jungles and Volcanoes tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Monkeys Jungles and Volcanoes tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.