Jungle & Islands Expedition
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- Zip lining
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1-90 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-16690
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Spanish
- Enjoy white-water rafting and zip lining on a single day
- Relax at pristine white sand beach of Tortuga Island
- Swimm at La Fortuna Waterfall and soak at hot springs
- Abundant wildlife viewing with sightings of monkeys, birds and sloths expected
See the Arenal Volcano and take a dip in the nearby hot spring at Baldi Complex. Raft down a 12km stretch of a river and enjoy flying from treetop to treetop while zip lining. The tour includes shuttle bus transfers between destinations and naturalist, professional tour guides on all days. You will be driven back to the airport after the tour is over.
Day 1: Costa Rica arrival
Day 2: Tortuga Island tour
Day 3: Arenal volcano, Fortuna waterfall & Baldi hot springs
Day 4: Zip lining & rafting
Day 5: Departure
- Private pick up at international airport upon your flight arrival and drop off last day
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides in all destinations
- 4 nights' accommodation in high-quality hotels
- Private tour to La Fortuna Waterfall and Baldi Hot Springs
- Private Adventure Combo Tour Zipline + Rafting
- Tortuga Island by Catamaran full day tour
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights and airport taxes
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in this itinerary
- Any alcoholic and not alcoholic drinks
- Tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- International Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such a flight delay, accidents, etc.
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIMPORTANT: A booking for 3 pax will be automatically accommodated in a triple room. For single rooms, prices will vary and requests for the same have to be placed at the time of booking. For the rafting and zipline canopy tour the minimum age is 7 years old. NOTES: *Rates based in double occupancy and Standard Rooms at selected hotels. Upgrades available. *All land transfers by shuttle bus. For private transfer service please contact us for a quotation. *For single travelers a single supplement applies. Please contact us for a quotation. *Children under 10 y/o sharing room with parents 20% discount of the regular rate. *Passengers under 3 years old are considered infants and do not pay any fee. Parents will assume their expenses and provide their meals. * Upgrade your package with a Car Rental. Contact us for a quotation. * For Christmas, New Year and Eastern Week, please add 10% extra to the regular rate. *All rates include taxes. * Not last-minute changes allowed once the program is confirmed and the clients begin the trip *Hotel´s check in is at 2:00 PM / Check out is at 12 Noon. In case you have an early flight arrival, you must wait till 2:00 PM for the check in. In case you have a late flight, check out must be done at Noon as well. In case your flight is too late and you prefer stay in your room later, please contact us for the extra night roon quote. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
How many days should I spend in Costa Rica?
A three- to five-day Costa Rica itinerary is more than enough to cover all the major highlights of the country. Anywhere between 10 days and two weeks in Costa Rica will give you enough time to explore and experience everything the country has to offer.
Are credit cards accepted in Costa Rica?
American Express, Visa, and MasterCard have commonly accepted forms of payment in Costa Rica, especially when paying for tours, shuttle services, hotels, attractions, and other services. However, it is always a good idea to carry some cash to pay for taxi rides, meals, and other minor transactions. You will also need cash when visiting remote locations.
Do I need to visa to travel to Costa Rica?
Not everyone wishing to visit Costa Rica requires a visa. Depending on your place of residency, nationality, and length of stay, the criteria may vary. Americans, for instance, can enter Costa Rica without a visa and are allowed to stay for up to 90 days. To confirm any entrance requirements, inquire with the relevant embassy ahead of time.
Do people in Costa Rica speak English?
English is common only in tourist-friendly places in Costa Rica. Otherwise, Spanish is the official and most widely spoken language in the country. Learning a few common Spanish words and phrases might be helpful while speaking with locals. The locals also speak Creole and a few Indian languages.
What is the best month to visit Costa Rica?
The best time to visit Costa Rica is between December and April. The weather during the dry season is amazing enough to relax on the beach and trek through the forests. Those enthusiastic about exploring the lush rain forests and participating in water sports, May to November is the best time to visit Costa Rica.