Highlights of Costa Rica
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Rainforest and jungle visits
- Young Adults
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-59 yrs
- max group size 40
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-34464
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Uncover the must-see sights of Costa Rica on this 9-day adventure through some of Central America's most impressive and untouched surroundings. Journey to the coastline where the rainforest meets the sea in Tortuguero. Explore Costa Rica's most iconic Volcano in Arnel. And relax on the white-sand of Manuel Antonio's palm-fringed beaches! Discover the best eco-traveler hot spots of Costa Rica, with a hint of culture and history along the way.
Day 1: San José
Day 2: San José, Tortuguero
Day 3: Tortuguero
Day 4: Tortuguero, Sarapiqui, Arenal
Day 5: Arenal, Monteverde
Day 6: Monteverde, Manuel Antonio
Day 7: Manuel Antonio
Day 8: Manuel Antonio, San José
Day 9: San José
- 4 Star Hotels
- 8 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle. Shared transfer from San Jose to Tortuguero. Shared boat transfers in Tortuguero.
- Arrival transfer on Day 1. Departure shuttle to the airport on Day 9.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- Any flights not mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not stated above
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gestures
- Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Optional activities
- Other services not stated in the itinerary
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 87 today.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Costa Rica tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 May 2023, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.
Are credit cards accepted in Costa Rica?
American Express, Visa, and MasterCard have commonly accepted forms of payment in Costa Rica, especially when paying for tours, shuttle services, hotels, attractions, and other services. However, it is always a good idea to carry some cash to pay for taxi rides, meals, and other minor transactions. You will also need cash when visiting remote locations.
Do I need to visa to travel to Costa Rica?
Not everyone wishing to visit Costa Rica requires a visa. Depending on your place of residency, nationality, and length of stay, the criteria may vary. Americans, for instance, can enter Costa Rica without a visa and are allowed to stay for up to 90 days. To confirm any entrance requirements, inquire with the relevant embassy ahead of time.
Do people in Costa Rica speak English?
English is common only in tourist-friendly places in Costa Rica. Otherwise, Spanish is the official and most widely spoken language in the country. Learning a few common Spanish words and phrases might be helpful while speaking with locals. The locals also speak Creole and a few Indian languages.
What is the best month to visit Costa Rica?
The best time to visit Costa Rica is between December and April. The weather during the dry season is amazing enough to relax on the beach and trek through the forests. Those enthusiastic about exploring the lush rain forests and participating in water sports, May to November is the best time to visit Costa Rica.
How many days should I spend in Costa Rica?
A three- to five-day Costa Rica itinerary is more than enough to cover all the major highlights of the country. Anywhere between 10 days and two weeks in Costa Rica will give you enough time to explore and experience everything the country has to offer.