- Cooking classes
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Tortuguero National Park
- Raft down the Pacuare River
- See the majestic Arenal Volcano
- Enjoy zip lining in Monteverde
See the majestic Arenal Volcano and the looming La Fortuna Waterfall. Fly over treetops in Monteverde while zip lining and spend your day sunbathing in the pristine Manuel Antonio Beach. Learn to prepare delicious Costa Rican dishes during a cooking class in Puerto Viejo and explore one of the last remaining cloud forests in Monteverde.
Drive to San Jose on the second-last day of the tour. Explore this vibrant Central American metropolis on your own. We will drive you to the airport on the last day of the trip.
Day 1: Arrive in San Jose
Day 2: Tortuguero National Park
Day 3: Tortuguero boating and jungle hike
Day 4: Cooking class in Puerto Viejo
Day 5: Free day in Puerto Viejo Beach
Day 6: Pacuare River rafting
Day 7: Arenal
Day 8: Monteverde cloud forest
Day 9: Zip lining in Monteverde
Day 10: Grande de Tarcoles & Manuel Antonio
Day 11: Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 12: Return to San Jose
Day 13: Departure
- Accommodation: 4-star hotels in San Jose & Arenal Volcano area. Basic, 3-star hotels in other locations
- Daily breakfast + 6 lunches + 3 dinners
- Private pickup and drop off services
- Shuttle service between destinations
- Local guides during all the activities
- Hotel taxes
- Optional tours
- Departure tax of Costa Rica (only if it applies)
- Meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Personal expenses
- International travel insurance
- Boat tour on the canals of Tortuguero: entrance fees not included in the tour price
- Caribbean cooking lessons in Puerto Viejo: transportation is not included in the tour price
- Save US$ 138 today.
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.