- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Volcanoes Discover active volcanoes and gigantic craters
- Wildlife Look out for some of the world's weirdest and most wonderful creatures, such as howler monkeys, sloths and beautifullycoloured birds
- Monteverde 'Fly' through the canopy of this cloud forest; Spot the famous quetzal bird
- Jungle Cruise along the waterways of the Tortuguero 'mini Amazon'
Towering volcanoes, unspoilt beaches and tropical rainforest are all part of this family holiday to Costa Rica. Journey from the Caribbean to the Pacific Ocean through one of the most biologically diverse countries in the world. Discover cloud forest home to the magnificent Resplendent Quetzal, learn how to make chocolate and zip wire through the forest canopy. Costa Rica is truly a magical, all round family destination. Wildlife - Look out for some of the world's weirdest and most wonderful creatures, such as howler monkeys, sloths and beautifully-coloured birds Jungle - Cruise along the waterways of the Tortuguero 'mini Amazon' and 'fly' through the canopy of Monteverde Golden beaches - Share the beach with sun-bathing iguanas and capuchin monkeys in Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 1 : Join trip in San Jose
Day 2 : Drive to Turrialba via the former capital Cartago and Irazu volcano
Day 3 : In Turrialba. Free morning with optional white water rafting. Afternoon visit to a local farm for cheese making tour
Day 4 : Drive and boat cruise through the jungle waterways to Tortuguero
Day 5 : Full day to explore Tortuguero National Park in search of wildlife
Day 6 : Boat transfer to Canoi Blanco, drive to Sarapiqui. Visit La Tirimbina for a chocolate tour
Day 7 : Drive to Arenal area via a nature reserve at the foot of Arenal volcano
Day 8 : In Arenal area with optional whitewater rafting, zodiac boat wildlife tour or walking to a waterfall
Day 9 : Drive to Monteverde cloud forest, cooking lesson and optional forest walk
Day 10 : Visit Santa Elena Reserve with free time to try a canopy tour or wire walkways
Day 11 : Drive to Manuel Antonio National Park along the Pacific coast
Day 12 : Full day on the Pacific coast at Manuel Antonio
Day 13 : Manuel Antonio National Park. Free day to relax on the beaches of the Pacific Ocean
Day 14 : Drive from Manuel Antonio to San Jose Airport where the trip ends
- 12 Breakfast, 4 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- 4 nights comfortable hotel
- 2 nights comfortable lodge
- 4 nights premium lodge
- 3 nights premium hotel
- Bus, Boat
- Explore Tour Leader / Driver, Boat Crew, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to San Jose and from Manuel Antonio National Park are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Costa Rica Rainforest and Wildlife Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 159 today.
- Save US$ 105+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Costa Rica Rainforest and Wildlife Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 301 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 03 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Family Costa Rica Rainforest and Wildlife Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Costa Rica Rainforest and Wildlife Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.