- Active and outdoor
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 100
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the Arenal Volcano and stop in the famous town of Sarchi
- Relax in Baldi Hot Springs near Arenal in La Fortuna
- Visit Manuel Antonio National Park and enjoy a range of outdoor activities.
- Choose your own preferred day tours and activities for a customized tour
The tour starts from San Jose and moves through Arenal Volcano to Manuel Antonio National Park and back to San Jose. In a span of 8 days, this tour consists of many outdoor activities such as nature walks, safaris, rafting, horseback riding to Arenal Volcano and mountain biking, all of which can be customized to create an adventure of your choice.
Day 1: Arrive in San Jose
Day 2: Arenal Volcano and Hot Springs
Day 3: Optional tour day in Arenal
Day 4: Arenal to Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 5: Optional tour day in Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 6: Manuel Antonio
Day 7: Manuel Antonio to San Jose
Day 8: Departure/ tour end
- All airport/ hotel transfers on scheduled arrival/ departures dates
- 8 nights lodging in high quality hotels
- All land transportation within Costa Rica
- Specified meals (see itinerary)
- Specified tour packages (see itinerary)
- International air fare
- Airport departure taxes
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages
- Extras in hotels (laundry, phone calls, and room service)
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationRates based on double occupancy and Standard Rooms at selected hotels. Upgrades available. All land transfers by shuttle bus. For private transfer service please contact us for a quotation. For single travelers a single supplement applies. Please contact us for a quotation. Children under 10 y/o sharing room with parents 10% discount of the regular rate. Passengers under 3 years old are considered infants and do not pay any fee. Parents will assume their expenses and provide their meals. Upgrade your package with a Car Rental. Contact us for a quotation. For Christmas, New Year and Eastern Week, please add 10% extra to the regular rate. All rates include taxes and are Net Rates. No last minute changes allowed once the program is confirmed and the clients begin the trip. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.