- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Arenal Volcano and stop in the famous town of Sarchi
- Relax in Baldi Hot Springs near Arenal in La Fortuna
- Visit Manuel Antonio National Park and enjoy a range of outdoor activities.
- Choose your own preferred day tours and activities for a customized tour
The tour starts from San Jose and moves through Arenal Volcano to Manuel Antonio National Park and back to San Jose. In a span of 8 days, this tour consists of many outdoor activities such as nature walks, safaris, rafting, horseback riding to Arenal Volcano and mountain biking, all of which can be customized to create an adventure of your choice.
They first took us to a local artisan coffee and gift shop where we were able to try locally grown and roasted coffee. It was actually quite good. We then drove onto the first part of our tour to Cahuita National Park. What an amazing place. A nice walk along a beach area with all kinds of wildlife all around us. The guides did an excellent job of pointing all of this out from Howler Monkeys to leak cutter ants to Sloths up in the trees. We were under the cover of the trees so it was a very pleasant experience and an easy area to walk along.
We next went to a banana plantation on our route to the Tortuguero Canal. We stayed in the bus because they didn't want us to potentially spread any disease to the banana plants. However our guide went out and cut off a start of a banana bloom and brought it back to the bus and showed us all what the baby bananas look like. It was totally fascinating.
Tortuguero Canal was quite fun as well. We saw all kinds of wild-life including more sloths, all kinks of birds and even a small caiman (small alligator) in the water as well as bats sleeping under a Palm leaf. When we returned from the boat portion of the tour they had some refreshing cut fruit for us to snack on. All-in-all it was a great day and I wouldn't have planned it any differently. Thank you so much for the great tour Greenway! The price was excellent and your guides made it a really fun time for everyone.”
Day 1: Arrive in San Jose
Day 2: Arenal Volcano and Hot Springs
Day 3: Optional tour day in Arenal
Day 4: Arenal to Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 5: Optional tour day in Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 6: Manuel Antonio
Day 7: Manuel Antonio to San Jose
Day 8: Departure/ tour end
- All airport/ hotel transfers on scheduled arrival/ departures dates
- 8 nights lodging in high quality hotels
- All land transportation within Costa Rica
- Specified meals (see itinerary)
- Specified tour packages (see itinerary)
- International air fare
- Airport departure taxes
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages
- Extras in hotels (laundry, phone calls, and room service)
- Save US$ 50+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationRates based on double occupancy and Standard Rooms at selected hotels. Upgrades available. All land transfers by shuttle bus. For private transfer service please contact us for a quotation. For single travelers a single supplement applies. Please contact us for a quotation. Children under 10 y/o sharing room with parents 10% discount of the regular rate. Passengers under 3 years old are considered infants and do not pay any fee. Parents will assume their expenses and provide their meals. Upgrade your package with a Car Rental. Contact us for a quotation. For Christmas, New Year and Eastern Week, please add 10% extra to the regular rate. All rates include taxes and are Net Rates. No last minute changes allowed once the program is confirmed and the clients begin the trip.