- Delight in the thermal and mineral waters of the Arenal Volcano
- Admire Monteverde, one of the richest forests in flora and fauna on the planet
- Enjoy the sunset from a white sandy beach with crystal clear water
- Explore Manual Antonio, one of the most beautiful national parks in the world
After arriving in San Jose, spend a night in the city before heading to a Fortuna, the Arenal Volcano area for two nights. Here you'll enjoy a tour of the volcano and a visit to the hot springs, with dinner included! You'll also get to choose your adventure activity, either white water rafting or a hanging bridges tour. Then, head to the famed, lush Monteverde forest for more nature and an exciting experience "sky" walking. Spend a day or two relaxing on the white sand beaches of Manuel Antoni Beach before heading back to San Jose where your trip finishes.
The tour includes a bilingual guide, as well as accommodation, transport, and several meals. See the itinerary and what's included sections for more information.
Day 1: Arrival in San Jose
Day 2: San Jose to Arenal Volcano
Day 3: Arenal Volcano adventure tour
Day 4: Arenal to Monteverde
Day 5: Monteverde adventure tour
Day 6: Monteverde to Manuel Antonio
Day 7: Manuel Antonio beach day
Day 8: Manuel Antonio to San Jose
Day 9: San Jose to International Airport
- Meals: 8 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 8 nights accommodation
- Meet and greet at the San Jose International Airport
- Professional bilingual guide
- Ground transportation throughout the tour by air-conditioned vehicle or minivan
- Guaranteed skip the long lines
- Small group tour
- Arenal Hanging bridges tour OR White Water Rafting class II-III in Balsa River
- Visit to the Sky Adventure Park in Monteverde with 4 activities included
- Visit to private hot springs resort
- Insurance during your included transfers and activities
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses such as international phone calls, laundry service , etc
- Some meals not included
It gives us great pleasure to read your comments and to know that you and your beautiful family enjoyed your vacation in Costa Rica. Our main goal is that our clients return home not only satisfied but with many good memories of the country, its people and nature.
Thank you for allowing us to be part of this beautiful experience.
Thank you for sharing your travel experience. Destiny Travel was more than happy to serve you with the highest quality possible and make your visit an unforgettable experience.
We thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you the wonders of the country without any complications.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationProgram is appropriate for all ages Valid passport for at least 6 months is required to enter Costa Rica Minimum age to purchase this program is 18 years old
Are credit cards accepted in Costa Rica?
American Express, Visa, and MasterCard have commonly accepted forms of payment in Costa Rica, especially when paying for tours, shuttle services, hotels, attractions, and other services. However, it is always a good idea to carry some cash to pay for taxi rides, meals, and other minor transactions. You will also need cash when visiting remote locations.
Do I need to visa to travel to Costa Rica?
Not everyone wishing to visit Costa Rica requires a visa. Depending on your place of residency, nationality, and length of stay, the criteria may vary. Americans, for instance, can enter Costa Rica without a visa and are allowed to stay for up to 90 days. To confirm any entrance requirements, inquire with the relevant embassy ahead of time.
Do people in Costa Rica speak English?
English is common only in tourist-friendly places in Costa Rica. Otherwise, Spanish is the official and most widely spoken language in the country. Learning a few common Spanish words and phrases might be helpful while speaking with locals. The locals also speak Creole and a few Indian languages.
What is the best month to visit Costa Rica?
The best time to visit Costa Rica is between December and April. The weather during the dry season is amazing enough to relax on the beach and trek through the forests. Those enthusiastic about exploring the lush rain forests and participating in water sports, May to November is the best time to visit Costa Rica.
- How many days should I spend in Costa Rica?