- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 28+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Go river tubing, ziplining and surfing in glorious Costa Rica
Costa Rica, the crown jewel of Central America, has it all. Biodiversity. Pristine jungles. Superb beaches. There’s a flurry of adventure planned on this week-long jaunt. You’ll tube the Rio Celeste. Swing through the jungle Tarzan-style. Search out exotic wildlife. Soak in thermal baths. Learn to ride a wave in one of the world’s surfing meccas. What’s not to love? And it’s all possible with just five days annual leave.Edits trips are for those in their 30s and 40s. We also have a range of trips for everyone, including our similar Discover Costa Rica trip, or you can view our full range of Edits trips.
Day 1: Explore San Jose in your own time
Day 2: Experience the vitality of the Rio Celeste on a river tubing adventure
Day 3: Marvel at the incredible Rio Celeste Waterfall
Day 4: Wallow in a riverside mud bath in Rincon de la Vieja
Day 5: Swing through the tree canopy on a white-knuckle adventure, then hike to the
Day 6: Join pods of dolphins on the Pacific Ocean
Day 7: Join the surfers on the waves
Day 8: Head to Liberia Airport and wave goodbye to Costa Rica
- All breakfasts and 1 dinner All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout Tubing adventure on Rio Celeste, hike to Rio Celeste Waterfall, night hike in Tenorio, hike in Rincon de la Vieja and hot springs at Rincon de la Vieja
- Zip-line canopy tour, Catamaran tour to see dolphins and a surf or SUP lesson
- Any international flights to San Jose and from Liberia City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Edits: Rainforest & Restful Retreats in Costa Rica tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 144 today.
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Edits: Rainforest & Restful Retreats in Costa Rica tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 January 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Edits: Rainforest & Restful Retreats in Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Edits: Rainforest & Restful Retreats in Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.