- Raft down the Pacuare River
- Enjoy many great action loaded activities
- Explore the Monteverde cloud forest and the Arenal Volcano
- Relax at pristine white sand beaches
Unleash your adventurous side by rafting down the Pacuare River, one of the top 10 rivers in the world when it comes to rafting. See the Arenal Volcano. Ride horses through a cloud forest in Monteverde. Travel from treetop to treetop while zip lining in Santa Elena.Choose between mountain biking, kayaking and snorkeling in the Samara Beach. Return to San Jose at the end of the tour. We will drop you off at the airport after the tour is over.
Day 1: Welcome to Costa Rica
Day 2: Pacuare River & Arenal Volcano
Day 3: Arenal Volcano National Park
Day 4: Monteverde
Day 5: Santa Elena
Day 6: Samara Beach
Day 7: Samara Beach
Day 8: Return to San Jose
Day 9: Departure
- Daily breakfast + 2 lunches + 1 dinner
- Local, English-speaking guides
- All activities mentioned on the itinerary, except those referred to as optional and whenever a choice is given (on Day 7)
- Hotels (basic, 3-star hotels)
- Private arrival and departure transfers
- Shared transportation between destinations (shuttle service)
- Optional tours
- Departure tax of Costa Rica (only if it applies)
- Meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Personal expenses
- International travel insurance
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
- How is the luggage transported?
Are credit cards accepted in Costa Rica?
American Express, Visa, and MasterCard have commonly accepted forms of payment in Costa Rica, especially when paying for tours, shuttle services, hotels, attractions, and other services. However, it is always a good idea to carry some cash to pay for taxi rides, meals, and other minor transactions. You will also need cash when visiting remote locations.
Do I need to visa to travel to Costa Rica?
Not everyone wishing to visit Costa Rica requires a visa. Depending on your place of residency, nationality, and length of stay, the criteria may vary. Americans, for instance, can enter Costa Rica without a visa and are allowed to stay for up to 90 days. To confirm any entrance requirements, inquire with the relevant embassy ahead of time.
Do people in Costa Rica speak English?
English is common only in tourist-friendly places in Costa Rica. Otherwise, Spanish is the official and most widely spoken language in the country. Learning a few common Spanish words and phrases might be helpful while speaking with locals. The locals also speak Creole and a few Indian languages.
What is the best month to visit Costa Rica?
The best time to visit Costa Rica is between December and April. The weather during the dry season is amazing enough to relax on the beach and trek through the forests. Those enthusiastic about exploring the lush rain forests and participating in water sports, May to November is the best time to visit Costa Rica.