- Enjoy rafting on the Sarapiqui River
- Fly from treetop to treetop while zip lining
- Learn more about chocolates during a chocolate tour
- Explore Fortuna Waterfall
Enjoy a chocolate tour and learn more about this delicacy that originates in the Americas. Travel to the Arenal Volcano area, see the Fortuna Waterfall during a horseback riding. Later, visit Manuel Antonio National Park, known for its rich variety of flora and fauna.
Go on a guided walk through the national park's rainforest and visit one of the most beautiful beaches on the Pacific coast. We will drive you back to the airport at the end of the tour.
Day 1: Arrive in San Jose
Day 2: Zip lining & Rafting
Day 3: Chocolate tour
Day 4: Arenal Volcano
Day 5: Horseback riding & Fortuna Waterfall
Day 6: Arenal Volcano - Manuel Antonio Park
Day 7: Manuel Antonio Park – San Jose
Day 8: Departure
- Shuttle & private transfers during the tour
- Pickup and drop-off services
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals specified on the itinerary
- All activities mentioned on the itinerary
- International air fare
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuity for tour guides and drivers
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary or not written in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationFor the zip-line canopy tour, the minimum age is 7 COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.