- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Raft the Pacuare River, in a superb natural rainforest region
- Encounter exotic wildlife
- Discover the Arenal Volcano area and incredible hanging bridges
- Rejuvenate by soaking in natural hot springs
Explore the remarkable wildlife, pristine scenery, volcanoes, coast and cloud forest of Costa Rica. This flexible itinerary is ideal for travellers looking for a bit of an adventure, mixed with time to take in the sights and relax on the palm fringed beaches. We start of journey in San Jose before heading to the Pacuare River for two days of gentle whitewater rafting through this superb natural rainforest region. We then continue to Arenal Volcano where we enjoy a hike exploring the rich flora and fauna of this tropical rainforest. We will also incorporate some time to rejuvenate in the many natural hot springs. Finally you can choose between the Monteverde Cloud Forest or exploring the beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park and it’s excellent Pacific Coast Beaches. Both areas offer a selection of optional activities which allow you to do as much or as little as you like.
Day 1 : Join trip in San Jose
Day 2 : Pacuare River rafting
Day 3 : Pacuare River afternoon transfer to Arenal area
Day 4 : Half day hike in Arenal Volcano area and hot springs
Day 5-6 : Option A - Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 7 : Manuel Antonio, transfer back to San Jose
Day 8 : Trip concludes in San Jose
Day 8 : Trip concludes in San Jose
- Accommodation on a twin-share basis
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Internal transport
- Airport Transfers on Day 1 and Day 8
- Expert local guide
- Group rafting equipment
- Drinks of any kind (e.g. bottled water, soft drinks, beers etc)
- Items of a personal nature ie laundry, phone calls
- International airfares and airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities on Days 5, 6 & 7
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 65 today.
- Save US$ 43+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Rican Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Costa Rican Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rican Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.