Costa Rican Adventure
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 13-79 yrs
- max group size 14
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-14884
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Spanish
- Two days of whitewater rafting adventure in the Pacuare River
- An overnight stay in the El Nido del Tigre rainforest camp
- Hike around the magnificent Arenal Volcano
- Travel to Manuel Antonio National Park
See the Arenal Volcano while dipping in a natural hot spring. Hike to the base of the massive La Fortuna Waterfall. Enjoy your stay in Manuel Antonio National Park, where the rainforest meets sandy beaches. See the diverse wildlife found in the national park.
Day 1: Arrival in San Jose
Day 2: Rafting in the Pacuare River
Day 3: Pacuare River rafting continues
Day 4: The Arenal Volcano and Hanging Bridges
Day 5: Manuel Antonio National Park and beaches
Day 6: A free day on the beach in Manuel Antonio
Day 7: Transfer back to San Jose
Day 8: Departure
- Airport transfers
- Shuttle transportation between destinations while engaged in activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals where indicated
- Experienced, bilingual and fun guides
- Extra night in San Jose
- International flight tickets
- Meals and activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the national park
- Departure tax: USD 29 per person
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
Are credit cards accepted in Costa Rica?
American Express, Visa, and MasterCard have commonly accepted forms of payment in Costa Rica, especially when paying for tours, shuttle services, hotels, attractions, and other services. However, it is always a good idea to carry some cash to pay for taxi rides, meals, and other minor transactions. You will also need cash when visiting remote locations.
Do I need to visa to travel to Costa Rica?
Not everyone wishing to visit Costa Rica requires a visa. Depending on your place of residency, nationality, and length of stay, the criteria may vary. Americans, for instance, can enter Costa Rica without a visa and are allowed to stay for up to 90 days. To confirm any entrance requirements, inquire with the relevant embassy ahead of time.
Do people in Costa Rica speak English?
English is common only in tourist-friendly places in Costa Rica. Otherwise, Spanish is the official and most widely spoken language in the country. Learning a few common Spanish words and phrases might be helpful while speaking with locals. The locals also speak Creole and a few Indian languages.
What is the best month to visit Costa Rica?
The best time to visit Costa Rica is between December and April. The weather during the dry season is amazing enough to relax on the beach and trek through the forests. Those enthusiastic about exploring the lush rain forests and participating in water sports, May to November is the best time to visit Costa Rica.
What is the departure tax? Can I pay for these fees ahead of my trip?
There is a departure tax of USD29 per person in Costa Rica (this amount is subject to change). This needs to be paid at the airport using USD or local currency or any major credit card. You need to pay this tax before going to the airline counter. I would advise that you check with your airline if this fee is already included on your flight ticket. However, please do not book non-refundable costs until your booking is confirmed.