- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 13+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Two days of whitewater rafting adventure in the Pacuare River
- An overnight stay in the El Nido del Tigre rainforest camp
- Hike around the magnificent Arenal Volcano
- Travel to Manuel Antonio National Park
See the Arenal Volcano while dipping in a natural hot spring. Hike to the base of the massive La Fortuna Waterfall. Enjoy your stay in Manuel Antonio National Park, where the rainforest meets sandy beaches. See the diverse wildlife found in the national park.
Day 1: Arrival in San Jose
Day 2: Rafting in the Pacuare River
Day 3: Pacuare River rafting continues
Day 4: The Arenal Volcano and Hanging Bridges
Day 5: Manuel Antonio National Park and beaches
Day 6: A free day on the beach in Manuel Antonio
Day 7: Transfer back to San Jose
Day 8: Departure
- Airport transfers
- Shuttle transportation between destinations while engaged in activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals where indicated
- Experienced, bilingual and fun guides
- Extra night in San Jose
- International flight tickets
- Meals and activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the national park
- Departure tax: USD 29 per person
- Save +US$ 34 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.