- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Surf the waves at one of the best breaks in the country.
- Feel the adrenaline of white water rafting on the Sarapiquí River.
- Catch views of Arenal Volcano on a lakeside paddleboarding and kayaking excursion.
- Watch the sunset over the Pacific.
White water raft the rapids on the Sarapiquí River. Kayak and stand up paddleboard along Lake Arenal with breathtaking volcanic views and catch a wave on this action-packed nine-day tour of Costa Rica. Get your adrenaline pumping with optional extreme sports like waterfall rappelling, and ziplining through the lush jungle canopy. Learn to surf the famous Pacific breaks at Playa Santa Teresa and enjoy plenty of time to relax on tropical beaches. Throw in the opportunity to see incredible rainforest wildlife and you've got a unique adventure you'll be talking about for years.
Day 1: San José
Day 2: San José/La Fortuna
Day 3: La Fortuna
Day 4: La Fortuna/Monteverde
Day 5: Monteverde
Day 6: Monteverde/Santa Teresa
Day 7: Santa Teresa
Day 8: Santa Teresa/San José
Day 9: San José
- Hotels (8 nts).
Note: Allow USD380-495 for meals not included.
- Public bus, private vehicle, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides, surf instructors.
- Your G for Good Moment: Life Monteverde Experience, Monteverde
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna
- Your Hands-On Moment: ***Stand-Up Paddle and Kayak Combo***, Arenal
- Your Discover Moment: Monteverde
- Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Santa Teresa
- Sarapiqui River Rafting
- Guided cloud forest night walk (Monteverde)
- Beach time in Santa Teresa
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from San José are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica Volcanoes & Surfing tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 68 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 45 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica Volcanoes & Surfing tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica Volcanoes & Surfing tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.