- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Go hiking on a trail near the Arenal Volcano
- Enjoy ziplining in Monteverde
- Explore Manuel Antonio National Park. Relax on its beaches
Join us on this 8-day trip and get the chance to explore some of the most important destinations of Costa Rica. Starting from La Fortuna, where you will be transferred from San Jose on arrival, this trip will take you to Monteverde and Manuel Antonio before coming to an end in San Jose where we will drop you off at the airport.
Experience the rainforest and hot springs around the Arenal Volcano, enjoy ziplining above canopies in Monteverde and relax on the beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: San Jose arrival & transfer to La Fortuna
Day 2: Arenal Volcano trail hike
Day 3: La Fortuna - Monteverde
Day 4: Monteverde: canopy ziplining & more
Day 5: Monteverde - Manuel Antonio
Day 6: Manuel Antonio mangrove boat tour
Day 7: Manuel Antonio free day
Day 8: Manuel Antonio - San Jose & departure
- All transportation as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All activities mentioned on the itinerary
- Meals: breakfast everyday
- Lunch & dinner
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Anything mentioned optional
- Save +US$ 88 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.