- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the charming village of La Fortuna
- Hike to the lava flows of Arenal Volcano
- Soak in the Baldi natural hot springs
Travel from San Jose to the charming village La Fortuna to explore the stunning Arenal volcano and relax in the simmering waters of the Baldi hot springs.
Day 1: San Jose, Costa Rica
Day 2: San Jose - La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Day 3: La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Day 4: La Fortuna - San Jose, Costa Rica
- 3N in hostel or 3-star hotel
- 1N San Jose
- 2N La Fortuna
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Airport transfers
- Shuttle transfer San Jose - La Fortuna
- Shuttle transfer La Fortuna - San Jose
- Arenal Volcano National Park
- Baldi Hot Springs
- English-speaking guide during Arenal and Baldi experiences
- Entry fee to park
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 34 today.
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Rica Volcano Adventure 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 191 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 17 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica Volcano Adventure 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica Volcano Adventure 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Important: For your last day, please book a late return flight after 16:00 in order to arrive on time.
Due to COVID-19, hostels in Costa Rica won’t have shared dorms available, only private rooms.