- Bicycle tour
- Active and outdoor
- National parks
- Young Adults
Day 1: Arrive in San José, welcome!
Day 2: Explore Tortuguero National Park
Day 3: Hike Tortuguero and visit the Sea Turtle Conservancy Center
Day 4: Paddle the world-class rapids of the Pacuare River
Day 5: White water rafting, and transfer to Puerto Viejo
Day 6: Explore Cahuita National Park
Day 7: Canopy Tour and Puerto Vargas Walk
Day 8: Wander the beach, explore Pierella Ecological Garden, back to San José
Day 9: Depart for home
- All accommodation is included. Accommodation is mainly in twin share rooms. Sometimes dorm accommodations are used which will be exclusive to your tour group.
- All transportation is included. Airport pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- An experienced guide throughout the trip.
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica Tortuguero National Park tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 203+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Rica Tortuguero National Park tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 October 2022, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica Tortuguero National Park tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica Tortuguero National Park tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- This tour requires all traveler over 12 to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Travelers under 12 will need to show a negative test result done within 72 hours before departure day.