Costa Rica: Rivers, Rainforest & Beaches
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- Rainforest and jungle visits
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1-85 yrs
- max group size 100
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-40204
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Spanish
- Have a blast during whitewater rafting in the Pacuare River
- See the majestic Arenal Volcano
- Enjoy the beautiful La Fortuna Waterfall & Baldi Hot Springs
- Relax on Jaco Beach
See the famous Arenal Volcano, hike to La Fortuna Waterfall and swim in its crystal clear pool. Later, indulge yourself at the beautiful Baldi Hot Springs. Discover Costa Rica's verdant countryside during your transfer to Jaco Beach and stay overnight in this vibrant city.
Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more details. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries.
Day 1: Costa Rica Arrival
Day 2: Pacuare River Whitewater Rafting & Arenal Volcano
Day 3: Fortuna Waterfall & Baldi Hot Springs
Day 4: Arenal Volcano to Jaco Beach
Day 5: Free Time on Jaco Beach
Day 6: Transfer to the Airport
- 5 Breakfasts and 2 Lunches
- Accommodation for 5 nights in high-quality hotels
- Private arrival and departure transfers. Shared transportation between destinations (shuttle service) mentioned in the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides in all destinations
- Pacuare River whitewater rafting tour
- Private tour to La Fortuna Waterfall & Baldi Hot Springs visit
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights and airport taxes
- Expenses that are personal in nature. Drinks, meals and other items not stated in this itinerary
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Travel Insurance
- Single-room accommodation (available on request)
- Any loss or extra costs arising due to unforeseen circumstances such a flight delay, accidents, etc
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe rates are based on double occupancy and standard rooms at select hotels. Upgrades available on request and at an additional cost. All land transfers by shuttle bus. For private transfer service, please contact us for a quotation. For single travelers, a single supplement applies. Please contact us for a quote. Children under 10 y/o sharing room with parents will be offered a 20 discount on the regular rate. Travelers under 3 years of age are considered infants and do not pay any fee. Parents will assume their expenses and provide their meals. For Christmas, New Year and the Holy Week of Easter, please add 10 percent extra to the regular rate. All rates include taxes. No last minute changes allowed once the trip starts. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
Are credit cards accepted in Costa Rica?
American Express, Visa, and MasterCard have commonly accepted forms of payment in Costa Rica, especially when paying for tours, shuttle services, hotels, attractions, and other services. However, it is always a good idea to carry some cash to pay for taxi rides, meals, and other minor transactions. You will also need cash when visiting remote locations.
Do I need to visa to travel to Costa Rica?
Not everyone wishing to visit Costa Rica requires a visa. Depending on your place of residency, nationality, and length of stay, the criteria may vary. Americans, for instance, can enter Costa Rica without a visa and are allowed to stay for up to 90 days. To confirm any entrance requirements, inquire with the relevant embassy ahead of time.
Do people in Costa Rica speak English?
English is common only in tourist-friendly places in Costa Rica. Otherwise, Spanish is the official and most widely spoken language in the country. Learning a few common Spanish words and phrases might be helpful while speaking with locals. The locals also speak Creole and a few Indian languages.
What is the best month to visit Costa Rica?
The best time to visit Costa Rica is between December and April. The weather during the dry season is amazing enough to relax on the beach and trek through the forests. Those enthusiastic about exploring the lush rain forests and participating in water sports, May to November is the best time to visit Costa Rica.
How many days should I spend in Costa Rica?
A three- to five-day Costa Rica itinerary is more than enough to cover all the major highlights of the country. Anywhere between 10 days and two weeks in Costa Rica will give you enough time to explore and experience everything the country has to offer.