- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Try adrenaline sports like whitewater rafting and surfing.
- Take in the views of Arenal Volcano towering over La Fortuna.
- Chill out by the Pacific Ocean.
Hit two of Costa Rica's famed features — volcanoes and beaches — on this exciting trip that isn't too hard on the wallet. Get the adrenaline pumping in La Fortuna, then travel to Santa Teresa and relax on the beach. While you're free to choose your own adventure with optional adrenaline-inducing activities like waterfall rappelling, your accommodation and transportation are included. Our expert CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) will help you make the most of your time. Take a trip that's packed with just the essentials — eight days of maximum Costa Rica at minimum cost.
Day 1: San José
Day 2: San José/La Fortuna
Day 3: La Fortuna
Day 4: La Fortuna/Santa Teresa
Day 5: Santa Teresa
Day 6: Santa Teresa
Day 7: Santa Teresa/San José
Day 8: San José
- Simple hotels (3 nts), hostels (4 nts, multi-share).
No meals included
Note: Allow USD280-365 for meals not included.
- Local bus, ferry, taxi, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna
- Beach time in Santa Teresa
- Free time in La Fortuna
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from San José are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica: Ocean Waves & Sunsets tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 30 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 20 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 18 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica: Ocean Waves & Sunsets tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica: Ocean Waves & Sunsets tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.