- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the cloud forest of Monteverde.
- Visit a sustainable coffee cooperative.
- Get active in the adrenaline capital of La Fortuna.
- Opt to go waterfall jumping and whitewater rafting or canyoneering
Cloud forests, coffee plantations, and canyoneering — Costa Rica's best sights aren't just a lesson in alliteration but an opportunity to get up close and intimate with this land of natural wonders. You'll do just that on this seven-day tour with a visit to a sustainable farm, free time to explore the incredible cloud forest of Monteverde, and endless thrilling activities up for offer in the adrenaline capital of La Fortuna. With options for canyoneering, whitewater rafting, and waterfall jumping here, you can choose your own adventure.
Day 1: San José
Day 2: San José/Monteverde
Day 3: Monteverde
Day 4: Monteverde/La Fortuna
Day 5: La Fortuna
Day 6: La Fortuna/San José
Day 7: San José
- Hotels (6 nts).
Note: Allow USD255-335 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, boat, local bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Life Monteverde Experience, Monteverde
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Monteverde
- Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna
- Free time in Monteverde and La Fortuna
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica: Monteverde and La Fortuna tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 36 today.
- Save US$ 24+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Rica: Monteverde and La Fortuna tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica: Monteverde and La Fortuna tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica: Monteverde and La Fortuna tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.