- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the cloud forest of Monteverde.
- Visit a sustainable coffee cooperative.
- Get active in the adrenaline capital of La Fortuna.
- Opt to go waterfall jumping and whitewater rafting or canyoneering
Cloud forests, coffee plantations, and canyoneering — Costa Rica's best sights aren't just a lesson in alliteration but an opportunity to get up close and intimate with this land of natural wonders. You'll do just that on this seven-day tour with a visit to a sustainable farm, free time to explore the incredible cloud forest of Monteverde, and endless thrilling activities up for offer in the adrenaline capital of La Fortuna. With options for canyoneering, whitewater rafting, and waterfall jumping here, you can choose your own adventure.
Day 1: San José
Day 2: San José/Monteverde
Day 3: Monteverde
Day 4: Monteverde/La Fortuna
Day 5: La Fortuna
Day 6: La Fortuna/San José
Day 7: San José
- Hotels (6 nts).
Note: Allow USD255-335 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, boat, local bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Life Monteverde Experience, Monteverde
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Monteverde
- Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna
- Free time in Monteverde and La Fortuna
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from San José are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica: Monteverde and La Fortuna tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 42 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 28 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 19 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica: Monteverde and La Fortuna tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica: Monteverde and La Fortuna tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.