- Active and outdoor
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tortuguero: This park is home to the nesting grounds of the green sea turtles, offering spectacular beaches and fantastic opportunities to spot wild animals and birds.
- Arenal: Admire one of the most beautiful volcanoes in the country and its mesmerizing park, dotted with trails and rich in wildlife.
- Monteverde: Settled by American Quakers in the 1950s, this primary cloud forest is made out of six unique ‘life zones’, hosting many endangered species, as well as a variety of fascinating plants.
- Tamarindo: This busy beach resort is great for a night out, surfing, and exploring the bustling restaurant scene.
Uncover Costa Rica during this exotic adventure offered by this seat in coach 10-day tour. Beginning in the capital, San Jose, this tour offers you the chance to discover different aspects of this emblematic destination. Visit the most predominant natural areas of Costa Rica, including Arenal Volcano National Park, and the cloud forest of Monteverde. Spend precious time in mesmerizing Tamarindo, one of Costa Rica’s most famous beaches, indulging in the fun surf town atmosphere and getting closer to the inspiring local culture and adventurous spirit.
Day 1: Arrival San Jose
Day 2: San Jose – Tortuguero (135km – 4 Hrs By Road / 2 Hrs By Boat)
Day 3: Tortuguero National Park
Day 4: Tortuguero – Arenal (210km – 5 Hrs By Road / 2 Hrs By Boat)
Day 5: Arenal Volcano National Park
Day 6: Arenal – Monteverde (60km – 2.5 Hrs By Road / 45 Min By Boat)
Day 7: Monteverde – Tamarindo (190km – 4 Hrs)
Day 8: Tamarindo
Day 9: Tamarindo
Day 10: Tamarindo – San JosÉ (250km – 4.5hrs)
- 9 nights’ accommodation
- 9 breakfasts
- 2 lunches on days 2, 3
- 2 dinners on days 2, 3
- Private transfer from/ to the airport
- Private transfer throughout the tour except for the transfer to Tortuguero and Arenal – Monteverde which is on a shared basis
- Operated with English and Spanish-speaking licensed local guides on shared basis on days 2, 3, 5, 6. Please note you will be accompanied by local guides for the activities only.
- All monuments and visits as indicated: Guided visit to Tortuguero village (day 3), guided boat tour through Tortuguero National Park canals and entrance fee to Tortuguero National Park (day 3), guided hike in Arenal Volcano National Park (day 5), Selvatura Park (day 5), guided hike in Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve (day 6);
- Meet and greet on day 1
- Hotel taxes
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Airport taxes
- Airport porterage
- International and domestic flight tickets or visa fees and local taxes
- Gratuities for drivers and guides
- Optional tours and activities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 149+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Rica: Love In The Jungle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica: Love In The Jungle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica: Love In The Jungle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.