- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy the activities around Arenal Volcano.
- Zip line through the cloud forest in Monteverde.
- Relax on tranquil beaches or surf at Manuel Antonio.
Check out three of Costa Rica's main highlights and its volcanoes, cloud forests, beaches, and monkeys. Start with the area near Arenal Volcano, known for rafting and hot springs, then head to the unique ecosystem of Monteverde's cloud forest. Finish with beach time in Manuel Antonio, blessed with wildlife, fantastic beaches, and great nightlife.
Day 1: San José
Day 2: San José/La Fortuna
Day 3: La Fortuna
Day 4: La Fortuna
Day 5: La Fortuna/Monteverde
Day 6: Monteverde
Day 7: Monteverde/Quepos
Day 8: Quepos
Day 9: Quepos
Day 10: Quepos/San José
Day 11: San José
- Hotel (10 nts).
No meals included
Note: Allow USD485-630 for meals not included.
- Shared shuttle/van.
- This tour is an Independent Adventure with no group and no CEO (Chief Experience Officer). A welcome package with information about your tour will be at the starting hotel.
- Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna
- Your Discover Moment: Monteverde
- Your Discover Moment: Quepos
- Arrival transfer
- Free time in La Fortuna, Monteverde, and Quepos
- All transport between destinations
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica Highlights Independent Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 38 today.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Rica Highlights Independent Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica Highlights Independent Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica Highlights Independent Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 2 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.