- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Tortuguero's canals by boat
- Experience the spectacular wildlife in Monteverde's cloud forest
- Enjoy a range of activities in Manuel Antonio National Park & Arenal Volcano National Park
Your first destination is the famous Tortuguero National Park. From there you continue to the Arenal Volcano and later hike through the fantastic cloud forests of Monteverde. Last but not least, relax on the white sanded beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park.
Appreciate sunny shorelines, volcanos and rain forests full of wildlife and colourful birds during this trip. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: San Jose arrival
Day 2: San Jose – Tortuguero
Day 3: Explore Tortuguero National Park
Day 4: Tortuguero National Park – Arenal Volcano (La Fortuna)
Day 5: Free day at Arenal (La Fortuna)
Day 6: La Fortuna – Monteverde
Day 7: Free day at Monteverde
Day 8: Monteverde (Quepos) – Manuel Antonio
Day 9: Free day at Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 10: Free day at Manuel Antonio National Park continues
Day 11: Manuel Antonio – San Jose
Day 12: San Jose departure
- All services indicated in the above itinerary.
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica and vouchers list
- Local Travel Program Support, 24 hours emergency service.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- 11 Nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
- 8 days Car Rental. Daihatsu Bego or similar STD Free mileage 1st additional driver free of charges. Cell Phone, Basic Coverage (CDW-TP + TPL)
- Ground and boat transportation from San José to Guápiles.
- Tour to the Tortuguero canals by boat through the National Park (entrance fee not included US$ 15.00 per person) and Visit to Tortuguero Village.
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Meals other than those included
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Excursions, tours and activities indicated as optional on the itinerary
- Costa Rica visa fees
- Tortuguero National Park entrance fees not included (USD 15)
- Tips and extras at hotels
- Save US$ 44+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.