- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Dive into the heart of one of the world’s most biologically diverse countries, travelling along rivers, through dense rainforest, past towering volcanoes and to blissful beaches on a journey that will awaken your inner naturelover
- Get active on an incredible range of outdoor pursuits – rafting along rapids, climbing up to volcanic craters, safariing for crocs, and hiking through jungle
- Enjoy closeup encounters with Costa Rica’s endless wildlife, then enjoy plenty of time to let off some steam in thermal springs and swimming pools
- End this adventure by hitting Manuel Antonio National Park, where the evergreen forest grows right up to the long, white beaches and irresistible water
Travel to Costa Rica on a tailored family tour and experience a country that’s brimming with natural beauty and adventure activities. Hike to a crater lagoon, soak in hot springs, gaze at precious pre-Colombian treasures, take in mind-blowing views of Arenal Volcano, do some whitewater rafting, explore cloudforest, go on a crocodile safari, and look out for monkeys and armadillos in a jungle right next to the beach. With expert local guidance, photo-ops galore, chances to try your Spanish skills and plenty of swimming pool action, this ticks all the boxes for an epic family getaway.
Different landscapes. lakes and Bungle Bungles let you understand more about this wild Kimberley. If you like hiking,
swimming and drinking Champagne at the same time in the
Lake Agryle, go.”
- Hotels (7 nights), Permanent tent cabin (1 night)
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- An expert tour leader
- San Jose - Leader-led walking tour
- San Jose - Pre-Colombian Gold Museum
- Arenal - Ecotermales Hot Springs
- Whitewater Rafting
- Monteverde - Sky Walk
- Manuel Antonio National Park - (Entrance fee)
- Manuel Antonio National Park Guided Hike
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica Family Holiday with Teenagers tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Rica Family Holiday with Teenagers tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 October 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica Family Holiday with Teenagers tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica Family Holiday with Teenagers tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Make sure you pack some sturdy and comfortable shoes, because you’ll be doing plenty of walking – around towns, and through forests and jungle.
- There are a few days of long travel on this trip, as you’ll be covering a lot of ground. These drives are along smooth roads in new and comfortable vehicles, and are great for games, chats and scenery spotting. You’ll also make interesting stops along the way to break up those longer drives.
- In tropical Central America, it can get pretty hot and humid. Carry plenty of water because hydration is key, especially when you’re walking a lot. Rest assured there will be many chances to cool off with a swim.
- It’s a good idea to try and brush up on as many Spanish words as you can. While locals are really friendly, they can also be shy, so knowing some local lingo is a great way to break the ice and show you care about them and their culture.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Climate and seasonal