- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Suspension bridge treetop walk in Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Guided walk to Arenal Volcano and boat crossing of Lake Arenal
- Fun activities for the entire family
- Exotic Wildlife
An action packed family adventure in Costa Rica including a suspension bridge treetop walk in Monteverde cloud forest, a boat crossing of Lake Arenal, a guided walk to Arenal Volcano and much more. Monteverde cloud forest boasts incredible biodiversity with 400 species of birds, 2500 species of plants, 120 species of amphibians and 100 species of mammals. With almost 3 kms of treetop walkways through primary cloud forest and 8 suspension bridges, our 2 days in the cloud forest is exhilarating. Walking n the treetop walkways of Monteverde is a truly unique way to view the forest and its inhabitants. We take a boat trip across the picturesque Lake Arenal as well as a guided trek to the base of the volcano, arriving at the observation point in time for sunset.
Day 1 : Arrive San José
Day 2 : Monteverde Cloud Forest
Day 3 : Monteverde Cloud Forest
Day 4 : Arenal Volcano Area
Day 5 : La Fortuna's waterfall
Day 6 : Transfer to the Caribbean coast
Day 7 : Caribbean
Day 8 : Caribbean / Return to San Jose
Day 9 : In San Jose, trip concludes
- Good quality accommodation
- Reduced rate for children under 11 years of age at the time of travel (applicable if up to 2 children share the same room with two adults)
- 8 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Transportation in private vehicles
- Airport transfers on Days 1 and 9
- Experienced bilingual local guides for each activity (NB - there is no guide throughout)
- Medical Kit
- Sightseeing and site entrance fees as listed in the itinerary
- Reduced rate for children under 16 years of age at the time of travel
- Drinks of any kind (e.g. bottled water, soft drinks, beers etc)
- Items of a personal nature ie laundry, phone calls
- International airfares and airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Bookmundi is partner with World Expeditions. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 103 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 68 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 17 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica Family Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica Family Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.