- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- VIEW Arenal Volcano
- VISIT Tortuguero National Park, Sarapiquí, Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
Glide through tree-lined waterways and relax in thermal pools, sample chocolate made from the world's best cacao and journey back in time with a native Quaker in Old Town Monteverde.
Day 1: Arrive San José
Day 2: San José – Braulio Carrillo National Park – Tortuguero National Park (2 Nights)
Day 3: Tortuguero National Park Sightseeing
Day 4: Tortuguero – Sarapiquí
Day 5: Sarapiquí – Arenal
Day 6: Arenal – Monteverde Cloud Forest (2 Nights)
Day 7: Monteverde Cloud Forest Sightseeing
Day 8: Monteverde – Depart Liberia
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 7 breakfasts
- 4 lunches
- 6 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Rain ponchos provided for your use
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to San Jose and from Liberia City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica Eco Adventure end Liberia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 57+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Rica Eco Adventure end Liberia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 28 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica Eco Adventure end Liberia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica Eco Adventure end Liberia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.