- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel from the Caribbean to the Pacific coast
- Day walks to waterfalls through diverse scenery
- National parks, forests and volcanoes
- Comfortable ecofriendly lodges and hotels
Follow handpicked walking trails in search of wildlife, waterfalls and outstanding views. From emerald rainforests, smouldering volcanoes and tropical savannah, to steam-fed springs and bubbling mud pools, vibrant Costa Rica is a destination that always delivers. Country tracks or forest trails lead us to a number of waterfalls, where mineral rich water provides the perfect refresher after a day's walking.
Start San Jose.
To Tortuguero N.P.; short coastal walk.
Boat tour of Tortuguero; kayak the waterways.
Fly to San Jose. El Toro Waterfall walk; to La Fortuna near Arenal Volcano.
Platanar Volcano hike; optional visit to Ecotermales Hot Springs
Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall walks; to Tenorio.
Walk along Rio Celeste in Tenorio Volcano National Park.
Walk from Miravalles Volcano to Aguas Claras with views of Rincon de la Vieja
Follow walking trails to the 'cauldrons' and waterfall in Rincon de la Vieja
Hike on trails surrounding Hacienda Guachipelin; to Samara beach on the
Free day to enjoy Samara beach or sign up for an optional activity.
Free morning at Samara; to San Jose.
Day 13: End San Jose.
- 12 nights in comfortable hotels and eco-lodges , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 7 lunches and 6 dinners included
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- 3 daywalks and 5 shorter walks
- Altitude maximum 2,183m, average 230m
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica Coast to Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 142+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Rica Coast to Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 405 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 04 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica Coast to Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica Coast to Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.