- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spot wildlife while cruising through the canals of Tortuguero.
- Hike through the cloud forest.
- Enjoy the gorgeous beaches of the Pacific and Caribbean coasts.
- Savour a local lunch at a G Adventuressupported coffee plantation
Part of our new Travel with Confidence Plus Collection, this trip features a smaller group size, private transportation, en-suite bathrooms, and a discounted rate for My Own Room. If you’re looking for a taste of Costa Rica’s world-class highlights but want to keep things spicy with a sampling of hidden treasures, this action-packed adventure tops the menu. In spite of its small size, Costa Rica is one of the most biologically diverse countries in the world with volcanoes, wildlife, rainforests, and beaches to explore. This adventure offers a great balance of guided excursions and free time. Optional activities abound — choose to get your adrenaline pumping or take it easy with a stroll through a butterfly garden.
Day 1: San José
Day 2: San José/Quepos
Day 3: Quepos
Day 4: Quepos/Monteverde
Day 5: Monteverde
Day 6: Monteverde/La Fortuna
Day 7: La Fortuna
Day 8: La Fortuna
Day 9: La Fortuna/Sarapiquí Rainforest
Day 10: Sarapiquí Rainforest
Day 11: Sarapiquí Rainforest/Tortuguero
Day 12: Tortuguero
Day 13: Tortuguero/Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Day 14: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Day 15: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca/San José
Day 16: San José
- Hotels (13 nts), jungle lodge (2 nts, permanent tents with ensuite).
4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD530-690 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mi Cafecito Coffee Cooperative Tour, Sarapiquí
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Quepos
- Your Discover Moment: Monteverde
- Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna
- Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Demonstration, Sarapiquí Rainforest
- Your Discover Moment: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
- Guided cloud forest night walk
- Jungle lodge stay
- Nature trail walk with swim
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica Adventure — Plus tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 72 today.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Rica Adventure — Plus tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 19 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica Adventure — Plus tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica Adventure — Plus tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : Vans with WifiThis adventure boasts vans fitted with Wi-Fi for up to five users at a time. Check your email, upload a photo to Facebook, or send a tweet to your friends.
- 5. Merchandising : Jane Goodall CollectionA selection of wildlife-focused tours endorsed by world renowned primatologist Dr. Jane Goodall. Your purchase of a Jane Goodall Collection tour helps G Adventures support the Jane Goodall Institute’s mission to protect wildlife and empower local communities. Learn more.
- 6. Merchandising : Travel with Confidence PlusThis Collection of 37 incredible small group tours features everything we’re doing as part of our Travel with Confidence Policy on all of our tours, PLUS added steps that go that extra, physically distanced mile.
- 7. Merchandising : Book Your BubbleThe Book Your Bubble Collection is a collection of 80 G Adventures tours that give travellers and their hand-picked crew the safety of travelling with people they know, combined with extra benefits for booking private travel.
- 8. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.