- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stay in Tortuguero National Park and find yourself surrounded by wildlife.
- Enjoy a 2night stay just outside of pristine Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Hop aboard a river boat for a jungle crocodile safari and bird watching excursion.
From thrilling water journeys to ethereal jungle expeditions, discover what pura vida means to you when you explore the essence of Costa Rica. Encounter an emerald wonderland, where trees climb high and animals roam free. Immerse yourself in nature when you spend 2 nights at a remote resort in San Carlos and 3 nights in the region of Arenal National Park. Sample fresh cacao during a visit to a local plantation. Indulge in the flavors of a farm-to-table lunch at a family-owned finca. Give back to preservation efforts at a sea turtle research station in Tortuguero National Park. Embark on a crocodile safari in the jungle and a bird-watching cruise in the rainforest. Stand suspended over the rainforest floor as you journey across a network of hanging bridges. Hike the lava fields of Arenal Volcano or soar over jungle canopies on a zip line. It’s time to experience a world of nature.
Day 1 : San Jose, Costa Rica - Tour Begins
Day 2 : San Jose - Tortuguero National Park
Day 3 : Tortuguero National Park
Day 4 : Tortuguero National Park - San Carlos
Day 5 : San Carlos
Day 6 : San Carlos - Finca Don Juan - Hanging Bridges - Arenal
Day 7 : Arenal
Day 8 : Arenal
Day 9 : Arenal Volcano - Tarcoles - Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 10 : Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 11 : Manuel Antonio National Park - Coffee Plantation - San Jose
Day 12 : San Jose - Tour Ends
- 11 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunchs
- 8 Dinners
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica: A World of Nature featuring Tortuguero National Park, Arenal Volcano & Manuel Antonio National Park tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 89+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Rica: A World of Nature featuring Tortuguero National Park, Arenal Volcano & Manuel Antonio National Park tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 21 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica: A World of Nature featuring Tortuguero National Park, Arenal Volcano & Manuel Antonio National Park tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica: A World of Nature featuring Tortuguero National Park, Arenal Volcano & Manuel Antonio National Park tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.