- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- El Trapiche learn about the farming and the processing of sugar cane, coffee and chocolate on an interactive tour
- Monteverde Cloud Forest the option to follow the hiking trails through this beautiful biological reserve
- Arenal Volcano National Park enjoy amazing views of Arenal volcano, take a scenic hike and opt for a dip in the natural volcanic springs
- Manuel Antonio National Park discover the beautiful white sand beaches and wildlife of this wonderfully biodiverse park, which is home to endangered capuchin monkeys, sloths and more
Take in the natural wonders of Costa Rica on this 8 day tour. Hike through Monteverde Cloud Forest and Arenal Volcano National Park, spot wildlife and explore the palm fringed beaches of Manuel Antonio, visit a local farm and stroll around San Jose.
Day: 1 San Jose to La Fortuna
Day: 2 Arenal Volcano National Park
Day: 3 El Trapiche excursion
Day: 4 Monteverde Cloud Forest
Day: 5-6 Manuel Antonio National Park
Day: 6 Manuel Antonio National Park
Day: 7 San Jose City Tour
Day: 8 San Jose
- 5 nights 3 star hotels and 2 nights lodges
- 7 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1
- Private transportation in an air conditioned mini van
- Escorted by a local English speaking tour leader with specialist guides at certain sites of interest
- Guided sightseeing in Arenal Volcano National Park and Manuel Antonio National Park
- Guided tour of San Jose including entrance fees
- El Trapiche sugar cane and coffee tour
- International flights, departure and border taxes and visas.
- Tips on all excursions. Tip for your tour leader - an entirely personal gesture.
- Airport departure transfer - can be booked at an additional cost upon request.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 115 today.
- Save US$ 76+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Costa Rica - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Costa Rica - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Costa Rica - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.