- Explore La Fortuna Waterfall and relax at amazing Baldi Hot Springs
- Enjoy zip lining near Carara Park and take the crocodiles safari boat tour
- Relax at pristine white sand beaches
- Abundant wildlife viewing with sightings of monkeys, birds and sloths expected
Hike to the base of La Fortuna waterfall and swimm in the cristal water river. Later, relax at the world´s class Hot Springs complex of Baldi Hot Springs and taste a delicious buffet lunch.
Customize the trip with your preferred tour in Arenal Volcano from a vast list of options
Enjoy the beautiful drive from Arenal Volcano to the Central Pacific coast till arrival to Jaco Beach. Relax at the boutique hotel Balcon del Mar and enjoy the beach and night life of Jaco as much as possible.
The package includes the adventure Zipline and Crocodile safari boat tour.
Day 1: Welcome to Costa Rica
Day 2: Private tour to La Fortuna Waterfall & Hot Springs
Day 3: Free Style Day in Arenal
Day 4: Arenal Volcano to Jaco Beach
Day 5: Jaco Beach free time
Day 6: Zipline canopy tour & crocodile safari boat
Day 7: Jaco Beach to San Jose
Day 8: Transfer to airport and goodbye
- 7 Breakfasts and 1 Lunch
- Private pick up at international airport upon your flight arrival and drop off last day
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides in all destinations
- Shared transportation between destinations (shuttle service)
- 7 nights' accommodation in high-quality hotels
- Private tour to La Fortuna Waterfall and Baldi Hot Springs
- Selection of your preferred tour on free style day in Arenal Volcano
- Zipline canopy tour and crocodile safari boat
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights and airport taxes
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in this itinerary
- Any alcoholic and not alcoholic drinks
- Tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- International Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such a flight delay, accidents, etc.
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information*Rates based in double occupancy and Standard Rooms at selected hotels. Upgrades available. *All land transfers by shuttle bus. For private transfer service please contact us for a quotation. *For single travelers a single supplement applies. Please contact us for a quotation. *Children under 10 y/o sharing room with parents 20% discount of the regular rate. *Passengers under 3 years old are considered infants and do not pay any fee. Parents will assume their expenses and provide their meals. * For Christmas, New Year and Eastern Week, please add 10% extra to the regular rate. *All rates include taxes. * Not last-minute changes allowed once the program is confirmed and the clients begin the trip. *Hotel´s check in is at 2:00 PM / Check out is at 12 Noon. In case you have an early flight arrival, you must wait till 2:00 PM for the check in. In case you have a late flight, check out must be done at Noon as well. In case your flight is too late and you prefer stay in your room later, please contact us for the extra night room quote. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
- How many days should I spend in Costa Rica?
Are credit cards accepted in Costa Rica?
American Express, Visa, and MasterCard have commonly accepted forms of payment in Costa Rica, especially when paying for tours, shuttle services, hotels, attractions, and other services. However, it is always a good idea to carry some cash to pay for taxi rides, meals, and other minor transactions. You will also need cash when visiting remote locations.
Do I need to visa to travel to Costa Rica?
Not everyone wishing to visit Costa Rica requires a visa. Depending on your place of residency, nationality, and length of stay, the criteria may vary. Americans, for instance, can enter Costa Rica without a visa and are allowed to stay for up to 90 days. To confirm any entrance requirements, inquire with the relevant embassy ahead of time.
Do people in Costa Rica speak English?
English is common only in tourist-friendly places in Costa Rica. Otherwise, Spanish is the official and most widely spoken language in the country. Learning a few common Spanish words and phrases might be helpful while speaking with locals. The locals also speak Creole and a few Indian languages.
What is the best month to visit Costa Rica?
The best time to visit Costa Rica is between December and April. The weather during the dry season is amazing enough to relax on the beach and trek through the forests. Those enthusiastic about exploring the lush rain forests and participating in water sports, May to November is the best time to visit Costa Rica.