- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Explore the misty cloud forest of Monteverde.
- Visit Costa Rica's adrenaline capital La Fortuna.
- Chow down on a meal at a local coffee cooperative
Experience Costa Rica your own way (with a little help from our Chief Experience Officer) through this five-day tour that you can fit into the busiest of schedules. Explore volcanic regions, meander through the cloud forest of Monteverde, and venture to the adventure capital of La Fortuna where endless adrenaline-pumping activities are at your fingertips. With a ton of customizations and optional activities available, a tailor-made Central American experience awaits.
Day 1: San José
Day 2: San José/Monteverde
Day 3: Monteverde/La Fortuna
Day 4: La Fortuna
Day 5: La Fortuna
- Hotels (4 nts).
Note: Allow USD185-240 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, boat, local bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Life Monteverde Experience, Monteverde
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna
- Arrival transfer
- Free time in Monteverde and La Fortuna
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to San José and from La Fortuna are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Costa Rica tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 32 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 22 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.